Reviews for Sometimes
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Sollenbum chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
If they had communicated this well in the show, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. But it felt nice to see what if ...
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wonderful... short, sure, but wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It could have happened this way too.
-jan
Woodie 216 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love it allot better than the show
Michi uk chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love it wish it had been on screen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Don't think I've ever read this one before at the Harmy Board. Thanks for reposting here.
Ciara chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Another good one, shame it didn't happen this way!
marye904 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Another story that should have been on the screen.
jpstar57 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very good. What should have been said if TPTB weren't so scared.
carolfd chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Another good one, TR. So glad your muse is back and we are benefitting from it.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
"She could feel him in the room, that thump in her chest, that weight in her gut. A signature that had been distinctly his since the moment they'd touched hands in the rose garden an eternity ago. It took her a minute to locate him, when she did, she knew the waves of tension rolling off of him, had been the catalyst to her waking. She could always feel it when he was stressed or hurting. Many times she'd counted on that particular gift to let her know when things were going awry with him. Her form of protection for him, even when she wasn't near to draw her sword and ward off the demons in person." - The mental pic of Mac and her sword was comforting.
"Their connections, such as it was, remained in tact." - "intact" is one word.
"Softly she said his name, placing her hand on his back and rubbing lightly as she did so. He winced, and that one small reaction lanced through her breaking her heart just a little bit more. They would never be what she'd hoped for for so long. She was sure of it." - I cannot imagine how much Harm's wincing must have hurt Mac, experiencing it directly, if it hurt me this much just reading it.
"Harm," she said again, even as she attempted to remove her hand from his back. He caught her wrist as it slid over his shoulder. "No." His voice was like gravel. "No, keep touching me. I don't remember the last time you touched me." She nearly gaped. After the way they'd left things she'd assumed he'd written her off for good. Clearly he hadn't. And clearly he was distraught. Whatever else he may be to her, or she hoped he'd be, he was still her best friend, and if he wanted her to touch him. Touch him she would." - AW!
"But you're good hearted enough to try not to hurt me." - "good-hearted" gets hyphenated.
This was sweet and sad and moving, definitely not that relative of a centipede.