Reviews for Tragic Revenge
BowtieBeats chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Please please PLEASE update! lol .
htaya2000 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
I like you alot right now. T3T
PrincesTutu1234567890 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I love your passion in your writing! Hope you can one day read one of my fanfictions
Secret chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
SoSaysL chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Aw, thank you! I'm glad I could be encouraging!

And I hope that Ahiru manages to rescue Fakir, as he really is in a sad state right now...and Drosselmeyer is, as always, so twisted.

And a guest appearance! Who could that be, I wonder... I hope you update soon :)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
I can be patient
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I shall be patient.
Miko in training chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
this is good so far and i cant wait to read more... its kind of got me thinking about a Princess Tutu story. :-)
LOVED IT chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I hope you'll continue with this wonderful love story between Fakir and Ahiru! I am VERY looking forward to reading the rest of the fan-fic! I'm sorry, but I have to beg… HURRY THE HECK UP WITH THE REST OF THE STORY! YOU BETTER NOT BE KEEPING ME ON PINES & NEEDLES! Thanks for listening to my plead (I know that wasn't really a plead… more like a demand… hehehehe)!
Tawny chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I cant wait for more! WOOHOO!
Tawny chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I DON'T LIKE TRAGEDY! NOOOO! I can't wait for more! So dark!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Good two chapters Yanna Blake.
SoSaysL chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I'm wondering why Ahiru's turned into a raven in Fakir's dream, and why he believes he's broken his promise. Foreshadowing, perhaps? Only time will tell.
On a side note, you can't lose what you never had! So funny :D If Ahiru actually manages to use Fakir's sword to save him, now that'll be something special.
SoSaysL chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
The fact that the first chapter was actually a dream sequence...was COMPLETELY surprising to me. Drosselmeyer sounds so evil! But I'm glad Ahiru's alive and not a crow :)
Rose chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It's a little depressing isn't it?