Reviews for Psychogenic
Teegra123 chapter 6 . 2/10
D'awww! Wolfie Derek snuck into the Stilinski house to get some snuggles from the adorable and irresistible Stiles! That paragraph was just too adorable, and honestly, I read it more than once...and also the 'sexy scene'...four times.(OMFGIneedtostopandgotobed)

Usually I don't add stories to my favorites unless they are finished, but this one is an exception. It may have been three years since you have updated this, but I'll still be rooting for you either way! I hope you can continue this story!
Pizzapig chapter 6 . 1/20
Oh my derek is going to feel so guilty afterwards, and scott will be so pissed. I hope it works out in The end. Please update.
Huanted Darkling chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Fucking awesome
Artemis Fortune chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Shit

Derek, no, oh my God, what are you DOING?
Forte
12635397 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Lol, what is the wizards plan!? Can't wait for more!
alydhe chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Holy crap! Wow, just...wow. I can't wait to get more of this! Me thinks this drug just caused Derek to not be able to deny anymore what was always there. His wolfy side seems to know what it wants and what it's doing, it's the human side that's been in denial. I can't wait to read more of this. I wonder if Derek has more control because his feelings are genuine or if it's because he's used to denying his feelings for stiles, or even if it's just because he's alpha? I really hope you update soon because this is hot and awesome. FAVS!
J. K. Hollywood chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
In love complete love with this story update soon! Plz
Nigellica chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Hey I'm really enjoying this story so far, can't wait to read more!

I only have one slight criticism, when everyone is together you don't actually say who says what so things get a little confusing.

But otherwise, great work! Can't wait to see where it goes :-)
Toolazytoligin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
PS: this so cute, I'm recommending it to my friends. If you wanna know my screen name everywhere worth it is Kriskascini.
Toolazytologin chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Oh, I like this. And my tastes are weird, so bonus points for you.
Just heads up though, this should've already moved up, rating wise. You don't want the mods on your ass, so get to it.
bombon chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
so i think i might love you! sleepwalking wolf Derek was awsome
mistersilver chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
This story is coming out seww groood!
Keep up the wonderful work & update soon!
Panda24 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
More please
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
can't wait to read more,
i want to see how Stile would proceed from now on :)
Panda24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012