Reviews for Too Cozy
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/7
Like it AS always. :) thanks for posting
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Over all a great fic with the great Caskett stuff...

...Until I reached the part about the Jim and Martha date, then it was just, not me. A little warning about that at the beginning would have been nice, just so one wasn't completely blindsided about it. But that's just me, of course.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Was I manly? Oh too freakin' funny!

Excellent story! Heck, maybe the parents did it to creep the kids out. :)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Super cute! Jim and Martha dating? Weird but kind a cute? How does that even work? Blah!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
funny story
LewisInNC chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Cute story. That would be way too awkward if Martha and Jim started dating.
EmmaCastle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Loved Ryan and Espo's teasing. Hope we can see more of that in the series too
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
"Was I manly about it?" - oh, Castle...

"Dude."
"Your parents look mighty cozy." - Your Ryan and Espo always crack me up. What an entrance.

I sincerely hope that Jim and Martha remain friendly, supportive parents, and never become an item, but I'm all for teasing Caskett mercilessly and making them sweat a little too. Well, looks like I'm caught up! Great work! I hope in future fics you write more Lanie, Espo, Ryan and Alexis, because you write them sooooo ridiculously well.
Kaz chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
love it, you are so talented, but please don't let Martha and Jim date on the show yes definately would be weird! thanks for posting.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Loved this! In fact, love all your stories! Keep up the great work!
oldimp chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was a fun one!
Kanpuu chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
In Short: sweet and fun! _
A little longer: I like your grasp on those characters, I think something similar could actually happen. And I always enjoy Ryan and Espo when they're teasing. Thank you for sharing!
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Poor Kate – shoe’s on the other foot now and she’s all worried bout Castle. Can’t believe the newbie actually shot him!

"Huh. I like it when you're the big spoon” – Nawww cute!

"What, like you've never had a naughty nurse Beckett fantasy” – hahaha love it! Damn Martha had to come in and ruin the naughty nurse fantasy coming to fruition!

LOL at them both being in shock at the whole ‘OMG are our parents are dating? They're dating. This is soooo weird’ thing – that’s just... well, weird and... ick!

"Maybe they could have a double wedding” – bahahahaha! Oh, that would be sooo wrong but it’s hilarious. Love Ryan and Espo!
liviafan1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
ahahahaha. I love all the dynamics. And Ryan and Espo are hilarious as always. Loopy Castle is so much fun. Big spoon. Hehe.

Liv