Reviews for Summer Heat
SammiLoves2Write chapter 8 . 1/13
This was so good! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
Ron'Hermione'F'and'A chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I've really enjoyed this story, I'll be waiting for the update:)
raeganb123 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Aw I kind of feel bad for Brody! Haha update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Brody is so gonna cheat on her. His "yeah, me too" says it all
TommyH chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
yeah more rachel and puck
Ms.allea chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I'm a Brochel shipper (yeah yeah that happens) but you make me want to ship Puckleberry! Your writing and your storyline are just incredibly amazing. Keep updating I can't wait to read the next chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Good chapter, but honestly I am a little tired of this back and forth Rachel is doing with Puck and Brody. It's really not fair to either of them and I don't even care about Brody. How many times does Rachel need to be reminded about what a wonderful boyfriend that Brody is? If she really thought that he was that wonderful, she wouldn't need to be reminded all the time. I am so ready for her to dump Brody and for her to finally give Puck a chance.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This is a good story! I'm surprised Brody hasn't thrown it in Noah's face that he slept with Rachel's mother! I could see Noah being upset that she told Brody and Rach being upset at the memory.
TommyH chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I liked it
princess.castle.123 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
this is so good love puckleberry so much
Jen Drake chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE this so far. I love how Santana is pushing for them to get together. I can't wait to see where you take this!
raeganb123 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Glad you're inspired! Update soon!
TommyH chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
yeah awesome chapter
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Okay, my questions were answered! Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Another good chapter! This time I have some questions though. Why does Santana know about Puck's feelings for Rachel? Have they discussed it or is Santana just intuitive? And why is Puck interested in discussing feelings NOW?