Reviews for Finding Safe Haven
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
cool. After I saw the episode where Duke's daughter is born I thought about doing a fanfic where instead of being murdered by someone with the tatoo he's suppose to die from old age but what he doesn't realize is he dies from old age because his daughter finds him.
STforRK chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Jean is a teenage girl and she probably would enjoy money to shop and buy something special for herself.

A lot of action in this chapter. So Audrey was being drain of life, thought the troubles did not affect her and Jean was shot while trying to push Audrey of the line of fire.
KK161990 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Thanks for the update Duke.

And Jean didn't mention anything she wanted for her birthday, but she likes classical books. So you could get her one of those.

That was a scary chapter!

Hope you update soon!
KK161990 chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
I liked reading this chapter. It was nice reading about Tessie and you hanging out.

I love it that you stick up for Duke and won't let anybody talk crap about him. I think the only person that has done that is your aunt Audrey and your uncle Nathan. At least your uncle stood up for him whenever Duke and Nathan weren't at eachothers throats.

Good luck on the term paper.
STforRK chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
Jean seems to be settling in fine and starting to get a chance to hang out like a normal teen. Glad to see that Jean has met someone else in town who does not dislike her for being a Crocker.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Not to be rude but has a policy against interactive posts like this, they have to be attached to a chapter or the administrators will delete it (just a heads up, I'm not hassling, doesn't bother me either way, and I totally understand about being busy).
KK161990 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
I know how school is. I think I'm going through the same thing you are. I can't wait to graduate in May.

So questions what is your favoriate book? I know in Haven the show that at the end of this past season the man that plays your father and the woman that pays your aunt Audrey went into a barn and it disappeared did that really happen? Also have you had any run ins with the guard since you've been with your father?
STforRK chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
Looks like Jean is learning what family life is like as a Wuornos. Glad to see she is getting an opportunity to see how a traditional family units can function.

Jean seems to have an interest in the Troubled mysteries of Haven, but I think she should take Scott's advice and err on the side of caution. After all she is a Crocker and trouble has not been so kind so far.
KK161990 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Another great chapter!

I really like Tessa she seems like she is a lot of fun.

And I know how stressful school could be. There are some days I get home that I don't even want to think.

Hope you update soon.
Sweet Elizabeth 25 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Oh no! This doesn't sound to good for Jean and her friend. What kind of trouble is Crocker junior going to get herself into now? Just like Duke. :) Anyway I really enjoyed the latest chapter and I can't wait to read more.
neoxphile chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh, I do love the idea of Duke getting to see Jean again, especially now that on the show he's spoken about her again. Kinda why I made Beattie/Helena one of the antagonists for "The Other Side Of the Door" last summer.
Doks chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Oh, I like this chapter! I'm dying to know how she is going to behave in Audrey's house. I mean, it is very different from Duke's, for sure.
And I really like that Duke explained to her about his trouble, she probably has it too, she had to know.
Well, I'm waiting for the next chapter! Please don't take that long again!
Syfyfan2012 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Duke bringing the rabbit, that was so adorable! I can't wait to find out what happens next, a week with the Wuornos family will be interesting to read to.
KK161990 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Oh the bonding in this chapter was so sweet!

And she called him dad!
STforRK chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Oh, the bonding and love is sweet. It is nice to see that Duke and Jean are able to be open with their feelings, able to fapologize, forgive and learn.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »