Reviews for Admirable Habits
Sareki02 chapter 3 . 1/7
This had me laughing out loud almost constantly. Very fun!
OPYKJ chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Oh, that was good. Hopefuly they won't have e-mails or equivalent in three hundred or so years, but I can relate to the messaged dated 666569.5.
Excellent characterisations: I liked Harry, appearing so briefly and probably pink to the eyebrows.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
OOH. nice one, Janeway!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
YES. THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD
Doc Yewll chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
kkkkkk
Beawild chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This had me laughing out loud and I'm at work. Charming, witty and well written. I hope that you add new chapters. I also hope that now that 7 and Chakotay are history, that he turns to the woman who complements him in every way.
moiraphoenix chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is fantastic! I am crying I'm laughing so hard over some of these. Brilliant idea to pair these two up for this piece. Love it!
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very funny!
point-blank47 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Read this the other week when I wasn't logged in, but I am now, so thought I must post a quick comment. I absolutely hooted with laughter when I read Seven's comment - and a few other places in this fic too. Great to see you back, and I hope you can write some more sometime.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
OMG! Hilarious...thanks for the laughs
Juddysbuddy chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
So funny! Loved this! Hope you come up with more of these!
Masks and Teapots chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I laughed so much!

I'm torn between wanting to hear more about the Paris children, and wanting to know jow awkward the next meeting between Janeway and Chakotay will be. Or the lecture B'Elanna must have given Chakotay.

More, more!
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Oh, dear. I would feel much, MUCH sorrier for Tom if it weren't for the fact that I've been where he's been far too often, with no exit strategy whatsoever. Dining for your country (or Federation) is the Sacrifice Supreme ... *wanders off, plotting a riposte*
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Entering the dangerous world of 'reply all', repartee is obviously not a game for the faint hearted.
Isobel Rowan chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Another good chapter. I particularly liked Janeway's comebacks. Very amusing. Thanks for writing this.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »