Reviews for Admirable Habits
moiraphoenix chapter 1 . 3/31
This is fantastic! I am crying I'm laughing so hard over some of these. Brilliant idea to pair these two up for this piece. Love it!
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 3/8
Very funny!
point-blank47 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Read this the other week when I wasn't logged in, but I am now, so thought I must post a quick comment. I absolutely hooted with laughter when I read Seven's comment - and a few other places in this fic too. Great to see you back, and I hope you can write some more sometime.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
OMG! Hilarious...thanks for the laughs
Juddysbuddy chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
So funny! Loved this! Hope you come up with more of these!
Masks and Teapots chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I laughed so much!

I'm torn between wanting to hear more about the Paris children, and wanting to know jow awkward the next meeting between Janeway and Chakotay will be. Or the lecture B'Elanna must have given Chakotay.

More, more!
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Oh, dear. I would feel much, MUCH sorrier for Tom if it weren't for the fact that I've been where he's been far too often, with no exit strategy whatsoever. Dining for your country (or Federation) is the Sacrifice Supreme ... *wanders off, plotting a riposte*
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Entering the dangerous world of 'reply all', repartee is obviously not a game for the faint hearted.
Isobel Rowan chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Another good chapter. I particularly liked Janeway's comebacks. Very amusing. Thanks for writing this.
angelscatie chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Lol! Great chapter
HalfjeFijnVolkoren chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Very clever! LOVED it!
your top 10list of things I'd rather do will jump to mind during a *lot* of upcoming classes :) (what will I tell my teachers?)
Do us all a favour and keep writing
DeltaCat chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Fantastic! :). These are so great! I just love how Tom has got the nerve to tell it like it to her. Hope you carry them on. Thanks for sharing
Isobel Rowan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Anymore correspondence? Please say yes.
Isobel Rowan chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This story was really, really very witty! I laughed out loud in several places. Thank you for writing this. It made my morning.
flip6774gmail.com chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This made me smile. Thank you.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »