Reviews for Admirable Habits
HalfjeFijnVolkoren chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Very clever! LOVED it!
your top 10list of things I'd rather do will jump to mind during a *lot* of upcoming classes :) (what will I tell my teachers?)
Do us all a favour and keep writing
DeltaCat chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Fantastic! :). These are so great! I just love how Tom has got the nerve to tell it like it to her. Hope you carry them on. Thanks for sharing
Isobel Rowan chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Anymore correspondence? Please say yes.
Isobel Rowan chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This story was really, really very witty! I laughed out loud in several places. Thank you for writing this. It made my morning.
flip6774gmail.com chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This made me smile. Thank you.
Lee Ann Duecker chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
This is priceless, I love it. Will there be anymore? It was so awesome.
Random reviewer chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
OH MY GAH IM LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! my parents are gunna come kill me lol! :D what's so funny about it is I can totally see it all happening!
Random reviewer chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Omg! It's hilarious! I love you! :D
QOP chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Hahahahahahaha, this second chapter was hilarious! I LOVED it.
Tom and Janeway are my favourite characters, and I love to read about them. I think that Paris is the best choice as a romantic interest for Janeway, and the second best is ... Picard. :)
Mosaicburst chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This is absolutely wonderful stuff. You have captured both characters so well. I look forward to your next installment and I hope you are going to continue to add, many more chapters!I had a really good giggle at some of the dry wit!Many thanks.
andyoullenjoyit chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm stuck in this half wheezing half crying state . This is hilarious and I can actually picture this in my mind. Oh boy. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Good to know Janeway has high standards for her 'wood'. *Giggle*
JT chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
SO FREAKING FUNNY! LOVE THE FRIENDSHIP HERE!
CrlkSeasons chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Spicy with a dry edge to it.
jehc chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
More good gun. Please keep going!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »