Reviews for Admirable Habits
point-blank47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I was *so* glad I finished my cornflakes before I started reading this: cleaning them out of the keyboard would have been hell!

Looking forward to more.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Great chapter. I love how you have them going back and forth. Keep up the good work.
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Dear, Oh dear...*Shakes head* *Snort*

Very amusing, thank you!
Katthryn chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
OMG... this is totally hilarious! I love it and hope you keep adding to it. :)
faerirose1 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I said it to Alpha and I'll say it to you: I love you guys! These are great :D
mabb5 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I somewhat tend to disagree with your assessment of Jean-Luc since I've always thought that he'd be an acceptable, second-place substitute for romance for Kathryn, unless someone can figure out how to get Rory Manion in the 23rd century. But then, I can't be too negative since I was laughing my fool head off between the messages. Please do write more.
ghosteye99 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Paris's response to Janeway's fleeting interest in a new holoprogram ... priceless!
K chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I was just starting to write a review to Chap 1 before bed when I realized you'd added a second chapter!

Um. Well. One of my favorite Next Gen episodes has always been "Inner Light" because it's so touching and also raises so many ethical questions. Which is why I started to snicker at the reference to "this wooden instrument he apparently got when he was implanted with the memories of a life he didn't really live, on some planet that died out centuries before," and why I'm now DAMAGED by the totally gross image of 'JLP tooting his little kazoo' at Janeway.

Wicked, wicked woman. I'm going to try sleep off some of the shock before the holiday tomorrow. If only I don't keep myself up giggling. ;-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ha ha, oh, that was hysterical! I sincerely hope you continue this, thank you.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great beginning.
Sandzombie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Had me grinning like an idiot!
Loved it!

"Admiral-able Behavior" just wrapped it up in a sparkly little bow for me.
jehc chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very fun to read!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved the give and take between the two of them.
annabelle49 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That is unutterably fantastic! I almost choked
ME chapter 1 . 11/20/2012