Reviews for Saprano and Bass
I love this! :D
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thumbs up woo :)
JasperLicks chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for writing this short but sweet one-shot! Gotta love Alice and Jasper!
MoonlightDancer995 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Thumbs up, thumbs up, thumbs up ! Love this little story !
geekchic8428 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was so sweet and cute!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It was lovely!:D
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is so sweet! I really enjoyed it, and I think it went well with what we know about Alice and Jasper and what our minds come up with. Seeing it through Bella's point of view changed it a little, but it was a good change, and I liked how we say it through her eyes. Jas per is the type to be overprotective. Bringing up a piece of Eclipse was smart because it tied a piece of what we know to this new piece that we're reading now. So, good job writing, I'm looking forward to your next one! :)
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY SWEET! I loved it so much!
Julianne B chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I've been looking for a good Alice and Jasper story since I saw Part Two, and this did it for me. Short and sweet, a great writing style and use of mechanics, especially the last paragraph... it gave me shivers and I actually quoted it and sent it to my boyfriend. :'D So, so lovely. My only concern was how Bella and Alice were played. Perhaps there could've been a little bit of a quizzical look, or a longer pause between when Bella asks why Jasper's so protective and Alice's answer. Alice is very conservative, especially with her relationship with Jasper. Jasper's proud, though. :D Please keep writing, amazing job. Made my night.
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really loved your one-shot, it was amazing for me as I imagine Alice and Jasper's relitilnship just like you have written. I never really liked Bella and Edward together, my favourite couple in Twilight Alice-Jasper was always and reading this gave me a huge smile that is for sure. You can express yourself pretty well and your grammar is good too, I can't really say any critism about your story at the moment, I am still under its effect.

Alicia ;-)
IchirukiLullaby chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awwww this is beautiful :3 i absolutely loveee jasper and alice! 3 their relationship is so beautiful to me *_* and yes! Theyre my fav twilight couple 333 *_* ever since i read about them in the books..before the movies i was like *o* theyre just so perfect for each other3 and you described their relationship perfectly *_* 333 so now ill go and read the rest of your stories _ but im serious this was flawless 3 i loved it :3