Reviews for Hands of Guilt
Great fanfiction!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2018
Well this was disappointing
fanficlover chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
I love it. Ava showing up was unexpected but she did have a connection with Deeks in the episode. My favorite has to be Kensi and the pancakes though. Only Kensi can wake up excited for pancakes. Great story and i can't wait for the new story. Thank you.
Jesslovesdensi chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Great story! Loved it, can't wait for your next fic :D x
fanficlover chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more of their vacation. TQ.
Sweet Lu chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Uh oh...one bed, two partners and a willing Kensi...what could possibly go wrong. Let the Thing begin. Sweet chapter.
jmlane1966 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I'm with you... if Kensi doesn't want him, I sure do. Good story.
jmlane1966 chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Deeks sure has some mean enemies! He's having an awful lot of trouble these days.
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
This is a very interesting story and I'm enjoying it.
fanficlover chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Of course i want that Mexican vacation. Poor Monty though. He may not look it but in stories, he sounds cute. Please update soon. Thank you.
kath46 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
yeah, we want a Mexican Chapter! Surfing and other stuff...what could go wrong!
ALE chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
GRAN HISTORIA, ESPERO ACTUALICES PRONTO Y VER MAS SENTIMIENTOS Y CUIDADOS ENTRE DEEKS Y KENSI
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Yes please. Mexico and Densi sounds heavenly. I just hope they don't get into a sticky situation while on vacation.
fanficlover chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Love the banter between these two. Another good chapter. I'm hopeful for Deeks to be shot again:) Not Kensi though. Thank you.
Somnium1 chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
I really liked the team banter at the start of this it was really well done and so very them. Gah! at Kensi and Deeks little moment being interrupted but I'm pleased neither of them actually got shot. Looking forward to seeing how you round this up.