Reviews for Safe Preserve Us
FrodoBaggins922 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Yay! I love canon defiance! Keep writing!
Emma chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
wow really good so far, cant wait to read more
i think that blackney should find out about oliver and then fall in love with her
or the captins family come a bored and he brings his beautiful single daughter whos 17 years old. she was always a day dreamer with a really good out look on life which made her even more appealing to the men. soon enough every man on bored wanted her but she falls in love with a able sea man. the captin finds out and soon causes trouble
Awreathofroses chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love the idea of this happening! Please carry on writing I can't wait to read the rest!
RoseInStillWaters chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Omg omg omg you wrote something Paisley! This story made me want to watch MAster and Commander again, I forgot how good it was. I want to see more soon and already ship Oliver with... someone? Please update soon!
JackAubrey'sWorld chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hold me, I think I'm going to fall from the mainmast! The aubreyad feels are IMPLODING my heart. Some fresh stuff in the Aubreyad Archive - my weekend is made! Huzzah!
MissThursday chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is the first time that the sacrosanct body of the Aubreyad has been treated irreverently...
It is the best thing ever. You clearly have full command of both the English language (reaching for PO'B-like dizzying heights) and the mechanics of shippery. If you don't write more, I shall perish.
Sincerely,