Reviews for The Things We Do
Poo chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"The Protector" has ben abandoned hasn't it?
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very cute. I do enjoy reading good guy Sylar and the idea of him doing something sweet for young Claire is very cute.
julyisfree chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh god you're killing me here with these funny-cute-snarky Sylar/Noah combos! Also kudos for Sandra rooting for sylaire! See? If she had met Sylar in a non-creepy way she would have loved him (even with the crappy accent)

And Angela! OMG we should do a club to pay homage to her and imagine an apocalyptic future just like only she can do!

In name of the whole committee we scream: YOU ARE AWESOME!
TopazDragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was utterly adorable.

"Ready to be the Sally to my Jack?"

Awe, you make me fall more in love with your verse with each small one-shot as I eagerly await for the story update. The buildup of the care between our two favorite charaters is just awesome.

Thank you for this.
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I absolutely love these Sylar and little Claire stories, they are absolutely adorable. Keep up the good work
heroesfan1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was hilarious! I was in the same room as my brother when I was reading this, and I started laughing really hard..He now thinks I'm insane:( But still! It was worth it!Great job! I loved the way Angela was teasing Sylar, that part made me laugh the hardest:)