Reviews for Mike Stoppable
nice
Emperor Caesar chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
do more
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Catfight by enemies of the hero?

This should be interesting.

Meowwwrrrr...

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
That was randomly sporadic...LOL!

Adventure in Japan and another villain of Mike's Mom and Dad...yet it seems those around Mike and Alex are going to be the ones to spill the beans about their 'rents' past...Kim had better let them know about what she refuses to discuss or it could go very badly.

But still in all, it seems his Dad's legacy with members of the opposite sex in Japan having a thing for a Stoppable...

anon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sam, Harper, Art

Kind of like Drakken and Shego change their ways I mean Drakken's 'fronts' always seemed to well and huge financial success legally

Awesome Kim's brothers grow up hope they're like that future bada$$

Alright Kim cooks
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I think the site is messing with your formatting...it does that once in a while btw. OK Mego is a villain or of the villain kind and Kimmie and Ron are about 40 now with kids.

Oh and Kim COOKS? Blink blink, does she have an indestructable kitchen? Do the kids have cast iron stomachs? I guess she did learn the way of the blender and mixer! LOL.

Welcome to KP and Cajunbear was right you might wanna find a beta (that's someone who helps the authors...I have one, as a matter of fact I think most authors have one.)

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Interesting first steps in this world. Some spelling, grammar and word usage issues to work through, beta possibly needed?

Kim and Ron kept some secrets from their kids, I wonder if they should tell all while on vacation...right as school started? But Mike's got a best friend, Sam...and is pining for Harper...wonder if she's Brick and Bonnie's daughter..and how Sam is taking this. LOL!

But Drakken and Mego are the active villains here, instead of Shego joining in? Hmmm, Mama may want in on this even if it's to keep Mego from getting hurt and Drakken from getting in over his head.

And now the fight-pairs are being set: Mego vs. Mike...when will the whispers of their fighting actually an excuse of foreplay? Just kidding...

Work with it and see where it takes ya.

Welcome to KP.