Reviews for Sex Education
LawLeeEt chapter 41 . 3/20
I wish this would continue! ;_;
but i doubt it will, which is really sad. can we at least know how it wouldve ended? i really love this story a lot!
This was an awesome story, and I would love it if you would finish it. I'm dying to know what happens with Bensaku and Tenzo!
LawLeeEt chapter 26 . 1/25
oh nooo too bad it seems that it isnt complete yet... because i reeaaally liked it a lot and im glad kakahsi and gai are happy without misunderstandings or fights
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 41 . 1/22
hi ther I love this fict I dont know if you will ever write more but it was really cute and to see the strugggle and trying to do something diferent and discovering their feelings was great. I love them!
Voyagergirl chapter 1 . 1/13
This story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
GalXWars chapter 41 . 11/23/2016
I've been obsessed with this story and have been reading it every chance I've gotten since I found it. I love the way you right interactive scenes, the sparring and fighting really comes to life. Please continue this story when you have time! I need to know what the gift was, if the birthday party is good or bad, and that little comment about Jiraiya is going to drive me crazy too!
ranoshi chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
It's reciprocated! Omg, their date was sweet and it's not unrequited, they both love each other, I'm all happy for these two TT Beautiful cumulation of events, thank you.
ranoshi chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
Wait when did Kakashi take off his mask? Was he maskless the whole time, so Gai got to see his face sober? :DD Aw, their first time doing this was such a happy thing, I love it.
ranoshi chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Gai taking everything literally and getting ready to inform the girl's mom that she is out in public xD The world you paint is rich, real and awesome. No shame, I totally cried when Kakashi was so honest with his team and they promised him forever. Bensaku looking at Kakashi like a mother and talking about him like a son is such a beautiful thing. Bensaku's promise to visit Kakashi each day at the memorial stone if he died and Kakashi feeling comforted by it TT I look forward to them hanging out again another day :-) I really love this chapter. Thank you for writing.
ranoshi chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
Team bonding, Gai hugging Bensaku and Bensaku's fond exasperation. Damn, all those sexual innuendos had me dying xD Get on top of me and why are you riding Gai lol Actually, they are in uniform, this sounds adorable because big bad ANBU and piggybacking. Team banter ftw I love how their team gets along. Gai's youthful dialogue is very enjoyable because it's got a lot of variety. I'm rooting for Kakashi and Gai, they are so sweet together ;-;
ranoshi chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
This was a lovely chapter. I am loving going through the story with Kakashi's POV, him bonding wth Gai, Tenzo, and Benzaku. Kakashi's doubt and insecurities, how he reassures people make him endearing. I really enjoyed the little boys can be cute too rant.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
I really love how you explore the dynamics between these four, it feels like it started off as a fluffy and possibly even joking piece but the deeper parts took over and things got serious and there are real bonds between everyone. The story and dialogue feel deliberate, easy flowing and pulling us deeper in love with the characters. You are an amazing storyteller, thank you for writing!
RJ chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
I love how all through the story so far Kakashi has just been like "Gai y u no fuk me?" In his head XD
MiyaSmith811 chapter 41 . 8/27/2016
I love this story. I'm not sure if you are planning on finishing it or if you are still writing fanfiction. I was wondering if you could write a little fic about Tenzo and Bensaku. I love them in this story. It would mean the world to me. Just hit me up with an email if you are interested. Ja ne.
theseventhstar chapter 34 . 8/6/2016