Reviews for Sex Education
BookMaggots chapter 11 . 3/26
Dammit, I sincerely appologise for writing three reviews in which I only had to do one :(

The scene where Gai is crying into Kakashi's shoulder in the cabin after their mission's end was a very telling and touching part. He says 'it's always my fault' which gives the impression that Gai has a tendency to screw up sometimes. I'm wondering if Bensaku's hard attitude towards Gai could be the result of too many mistakes, and has turned into a means to try toughen him up a bit. Bensaku might be trying to prevent that future screw-ups? Or again I am just reading too much into it. Stop writing so damned awesome woman!

Okay I won't write another review on this topic, I really need to get my thoughts ordered before writing a comment XD

Sorry!
BookMaggots chapter 10 . 3/26
I forgot the mention in my previous review. Bensaku also comes across as a little awkward with Gai, I think in some ways he is trying to be more than just a professional stiff woth, but as I said he doesn't really understand the kid XD I think a deeper interaction could produce very interesting results. Gai so desperately wants to please and Bensaku just doesn't know how react to his... Gai-ness.

Or my imagination is just running away with me again, your stories have a tendency to do that to me :\

Still a bloody awesome story though!
BookMaggots chapter 9 . 3/26
Ah, just reared this story, still as amazing as I remember it! For some reason I am itching for some interaction between Bensaku and Gai. The old Captain is often a little short with him, probably because most of the time he doesn't understand the so-called Green Beast, but I just reeeely feel the need to see some father/son interaction thing between them. Or any interaction where he's not being professional or mean-ish lol.

You certainly don't have to write anything of the sort, just a silly whimsy I'm having XD

But in all seriousness I adore Bensaku, and I do you hope you whip up another chapter soon!

BookMaggots
Kim G chapter 41 . 1/2
I'm reading and reading and reading, and suddenly realize the whole afternoon and night is gone, but then I'm reading and reading and reading some more, but then all of a sudden THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS?!

...

O.o

...

D-'8

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Smile-Evily chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
This is a amazing story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
Make them have sex damn or at least more oral
narutonarutolove chapter 41 . 11/6/2014
maa, this story should have more reviews. I don't know if you write the different situations of canon either because you don't know them, or on purpose and make it your own.

If its the latter, then I really like it, as you've made the story your own along with the situations. I really enjoy reading Gai, as in the majority of stories they depict him as a crying weirdo saying "youth" at least three times in a six worded sentence.

Im glad that's not the case here.

Im really enjoying the fic, I hope a chapter comes soon!
Anonymous chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Please update soon!
Kurichi-chan chapter 41 . 8/26/2014
I absolutely love this story! The romance between Gai and Kakashi is wonderful and I love all the Gai-sweetness moments where he's so adorably cute. Tenzo and Bensaku's story is also interesting. I can't wait to see when GaiKashi finally goes all the way.
tineyninja chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
Hey really liked this story, I hope uou continue it :)
tineyninja chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Oooh I can't help but wonder if Yatagasu and his team mate will be playing a bigger part! Enjoying this so far :)
Bloody-Destination chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
Omg! Hurry and update before I die! Hurry you whore! HURRY!...you ever get that feeling where you spell a word wrong but you're not sure. Now I'm pretty sure I'm spelling 'hurry' right but it just seems wrong for some reason. Oh and sorry I called you a whore. That auto correct am I right. You type in "hurry you munchkin" and it gives you "hurry you whore" back. Totally an accident.
Bloody-Destination chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
I finally found where I left of that year or so ago! Finally I can read chapters I have not read yet. Yeah!
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You have no idea how sad I am. I started reading this a year or so ago and then I stopped. Idk why and I guess I never followed. Now I'm super sad cuz I have no idea where I left off in the story. I blame you...
harvestangel99 chapter 41 . 6/10/2014
Amahzing chapter as always!