Reviews for Sex Education
simpson-yaoi chapter 2 . 1/21
That so great and lovely. Kakashi, you are a pervert, I like you to do this. Gai is so innocent, that cute and funny.
FashionFable chapter 41 . 12/2/2017
what an amazing story. i hope you come back to it or post a sequel!
FashionFable chapter 32 . 12/2/2017
awww but but they didn't consumate it! nooooo! I guess I can that's okay. xD
FashionFable chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
I love the slow burn ans all the interaction between the characters are amazing!
FashionFable chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Omg I love this story and loo Gai's washing machine! They better bang on it when Kakashi loses again lol
Guest chapter 41 . 4/29/2017
Awesomeness
LawLeeEt chapter 41 . 3/20/2017
I wish this would continue! ;_;
but i doubt it will, which is really sad. can we at least know how it wouldve ended? i really love this story a lot!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/9/2017
This was an awesome story, and I would love it if you would finish it. I'm dying to know what happens with Bensaku and Tenzo!
LawLeeEt chapter 26 . 1/25/2017
oh nooo too bad it seems that it isnt complete yet... because i reeaaally liked it a lot and im glad kakahsi and gai are happy without misunderstandings or fights
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 41 . 1/22/2017
hi ther I love this fict I dont know if you will ever write more but it was really cute and to see the strugggle and trying to do something diferent and discovering their feelings was great. I love them!
Voyagergirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
This story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
GalXWars chapter 41 . 11/23/2016
I've been obsessed with this story and have been reading it every chance I've gotten since I found it. I love the way you right interactive scenes, the sparring and fighting really comes to life. Please continue this story when you have time! I need to know what the gift was, if the birthday party is good or bad, and that little comment about Jiraiya is going to drive me crazy too!
bartlettpear chapter 26 . 10/14/2016
It's reciprocated! Omg, their date was sweet and it's not unrequited, they both love each other, I'm all happy for these two TT Beautiful cumulation of events, thank you.
bartlettpear chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
Wait when did Kakashi take off his mask? Was he maskless the whole time, so Gai got to see his face sober? :DD Aw, their first time doing this was such a happy thing, I love it.
bartlettpear chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Gai taking everything literally and getting ready to inform the girl's mom that she is out in public xD The world you paint is rich, real and awesome. No shame, I totally cried when Kakashi was so honest with his team and they promised him forever. Bensaku looking at Kakashi like a mother and talking about him like a son is such a beautiful thing. Bensaku's promise to visit Kakashi each day at the memorial stone if he died and Kakashi feeling comforted by it TT I look forward to them hanging out again another day :-) I really love this chapter. Thank you for writing.