Reviews for Sex Education
nirvanadonut chapter 2 . 6/9
Masturbation... is that a jutsu? LOL! I love this so much! Thank you!
I have only gotten this far but I can say that this is a really great story!
onlyagirl chapter 41 . 5/28
I loved this story! I laughed, i cried! This is just so sexy! If only you hadn't stopped before they actually had real sex! Why don't you continue this! Please do!
Ha chapter 26 . 3/24
OH. MY. GOSH. I've been waiting for this for soo long... I'M SO HAPPY IT FINALLY HAPPENED :3 This is great, and I really loved this chapter.
holy shit that's hot
libbyluvs chapter 41 . 12/9/2015
I have finally finished all the chapters up to date! (Took three days) And just let me say, OMGAWSH YOUR FREAKING AMAZING! ANDILOVEITANDICANTBELIEVEHOWGOODITIS!

My poor heart has puttered itself out with all the excitement its been bombarded with lately. Wow, thank you for that!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
I love it! You must write more!
Kakashi Hatake chapter 41 . 9/29/2015
Love the story, it's absolutely amazing but I must say that Tenzo and Bensaku in the story took a lot away from the Kakagai and it got annoying after a while
Xuren chapter 41 . 9/26/2015
This is an amazing story. So much so that I not only recommended it to a fellow naruto fan but also got him hooked. You developed the characters well, while keeping them true to the anime on a fundamental level. The sex has been an organic extension of the story itself. I've read a number of fanfics here & this is by far the best story wise but also grammar & spelling wise. Thank you so much for proofreading or having the intrinsic ability to spell well. Not being distracted by constant grammatical & spelling errors has been a breath of fresh air. Please for the love of all that is good & wonderful in this world do not ever stop writing. Eventually I know this partic
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
this is the best fic I think I've ever read I love it and I love you for writing it and I need to read everything you wrote bcuz its gotta be amazing too!
Brielle chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Oh mah God
ace29 chapter 41 . 5/21/2015
Are you ever going to finish this fanfic?
BookMaggots chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Dammit, I sincerely appologise for writing three reviews in which I only had to do one :(

The scene where Gai is crying into Kakashi's shoulder in the cabin after their mission's end was a very telling and touching part. He says 'it's always my fault' which gives the impression that Gai has a tendency to screw up sometimes. I'm wondering if Bensaku's hard attitude towards Gai could be the result of too many mistakes, and has turned into a means to try toughen him up a bit. Bensaku might be trying to prevent that future screw-ups? Or again I am just reading too much into it. Stop writing so damned awesome woman!

Okay I won't write another review on this topic, I really need to get my thoughts ordered before writing a comment XD

Sorry!
BookMaggots chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
I forgot the mention in my previous review. Bensaku also comes across as a little awkward with Gai, I think in some ways he is trying to be more than just a professional stiff woth, but as I said he doesn't really understand the kid XD I think a deeper interaction could produce very interesting results. Gai so desperately wants to please and Bensaku just doesn't know how react to his... Gai-ness.

Or my imagination is just running away with me again, your stories have a tendency to do that to me :\

Still a bloody awesome story though!
BookMaggots chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Ah, just reared this story, still as amazing as I remember it! For some reason I am itching for some interaction between Bensaku and Gai. The old Captain is often a little short with him, probably because most of the time he doesn't understand the so-called Green Beast, but I just reeeely feel the need to see some father/son interaction thing between them. Or any interaction where he's not being professional or mean-ish lol.

You certainly don't have to write anything of the sort, just a silly whimsy I'm having XD

But in all seriousness I adore Bensaku, and I do you hope you whip up another chapter soon!

BookMaggots