Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
The 94th River II chapter 1 . 7/28
bloody brilliant story! i even don't care who you are thinking as Holmes! but i love it... actually i love anything that is Harmony! but while I m reading i m hearing downy n law!
i haven't seen any of cumberbutch yet... n the first Holmes movie i saw was games of shadows...n m rambling! any way please continue it... there were numbers of story along this line but none of them were good... but this one is great...
DianneBaquiran chapter 5 . 7/5
I love this story! Please DO NOT forget to update?
All of your wonderful stories are just starting when they end! Please try to update them for i enjoy them emmensly!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 5/18
Please update! :D
FotoDi chapter 5 . 4/19
This is rather fun ... Will you be able to finish?
RCPMione chapter 5 . 3/21
pity this hasn't been updated since 2013, It had a flow to the story.
tsubasa91 chapter 5 . 3/14
This is so, bloody brilliant! You need to continue! Characters are nicely depicted, and everyone has their own roles that doesn't seem too out of place. PLEASE CONTINUE!
MollyEvens chapter 5 . 3/1
aaahhhh why has it stopped there!1 it was getting good!
MollyEvens chapter 1 . 2/28
Your writing was a little confusing in the beginning but after he was on the train it cleared right up and I loved it!
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 5 . 2/26
oh how I wish there were more of this
skowler chapter 5 . 2/25
This is too good a story to leave sitting for almost 2 years.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 5 . 2/23
Interesting story. I love how this crossover is working, update soon please!
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 5 . 2/17
I really hope you continue this.
Aureum chapter 5 . 1/24
Hello! This is brilliant! You should really update this, as it is one heck of a good story. It's actually the story I have been waiting for after reading so many crossovers. Please update soon, although knowing as you haven't updated since 2013, it seems highly unlikely you will now. But, a girl can be optimistic can't she?- JL
Oh my.

Severus is a Holmes, ish, now? huh. *blinks* From Cannon, he was by far the closest to suiting such a relation. *shrugs*

Ah, Dumbles. Sleep well, your hell is already starting! *cheerful grin*

Poor Amelia. She's going to need a lot of time off to sleep, once she gets to at all.