Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
The 94th River II chapter 1 . 7/28
bloody brilliant story! i even don't care who you are thinking as Holmes! but i love it... actually i love anything that is Harmony! but while I m reading i m hearing downy n law!
i haven't seen any of cumberbutch yet... n the first Holmes movie i saw was games of shadows...n m rambling! any way please continue it... there were numbers of story along this line but none of them were good... but this one is great...
DianneBaquiran chapter 5 . 7/5
I love this story! Please DO NOT forget to update?
All of your wonderful stories are just starting when they end! Please try to update them for i enjoy them emmensly!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 5/18
Please update! :D
FotoDi chapter 5 . 4/19
This is rather fun ... Will you be able to finish?
RCPMione chapter 5 . 3/21
pity this hasn't been updated since 2013, It had a flow to the story.
tsubasa91 chapter 5 . 3/14
This is so, bloody brilliant! You need to continue! Characters are nicely depicted, and everyone has their own roles that doesn't seem too out of place. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mimosa Evans chapter 5 . 3/1
aaahhhh why has it stopped there!1 it was getting good!
Mimosa Evans chapter 1 . 2/28
Your writing was a little confusing in the beginning but after he was on the train it cleared right up and I loved it!
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 5 . 2/26
oh how I wish there were more of this
skowler chapter 5 . 2/25
This is too good a story to leave sitting for almost 2 years.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 5 . 2/23
Interesting story. I love how this crossover is working, update soon please!
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 5 . 2/17
I really hope you continue this.
Aureum chapter 5 . 1/24
Hello! This is brilliant! You should really update this, as it is one heck of a good story. It's actually the story I have been waiting for after reading so many crossovers. Please update soon, although knowing as you haven't updated since 2013, it seems highly unlikely you will now. But, a girl can be optimistic can't she?- JL
Oh my.

Severus is a Holmes, ish, now? huh. *blinks* From Cannon, he was by far the closest to suiting such a relation. *shrugs*

Ah, Dumbles. Sleep well, your hell is already starting! *cheerful grin*

Poor Amelia. She's going to need a lot of time off to sleep, once she gets to at all.