Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
MissVictoriaRose chapter 5 . 6/5
Oh! It's painful that their is not another chapter to this story! I was really enjoying it!
8Lottie8 chapter 5 . 6/5
Is Narcissa a werewolf? Also, could you please post the next chapter (if it's written)
Chise Sakamoto chapter 5 . 5/22
Hehehe!Update soon please!
blackflamesredblood chapter 5 . 4/19
Please update soon
JKArcanus chapter 5 . 2/9
This is utterly wonderful and I'm distraught that it wasn't continued (to be fair I knew that going in but I was curious and wasn't expecting it to grab me so).
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 3 . 1/30
The entire wizarding world just heard the sorting, and among those people, gathered in one room are four extremely powerful people of the government, and Sherlock Holmes.
Heads will roll doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 1/30
The dialogue! OH the dialogue! Snappy, entertaining, and quick as a cheetah! I LOVE IT!
Corwyn chapter 5 . 1/12
I am *loving* this story! I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thank you so much for sharing it!
JustWriter2 chapter 5 . 1/11
Your version of Harry seems more like a 15-year-old than a newly minted 11-year-old; while controlled, his mood swings remind me too much of puberty-inspired reactions, rather than the written intent being the planned outing of the dangerous (because of his influence) Dumbledore.

Your Neville also seems quite plot convenient instead of acting like an actual child. He seems more like a shy (again, late teens) and is unusually conscientious of the emotions of others, even though his shy demeanor should be the result of his being belittled by everyone he knows for being a squib until recently and his lack of socialization with other children (not even necessarily in his age group). He's lonely, but he'll quickly get over any shyness in the face of having a true friend. Harry isn't likely to be that true friend because he just outed another reason for Neville to be ostracized as different because his mother is in the hospital and is unable to care for him in front of all the potential friends who will now view him through either the "poor Neville" lens or the "pathetic" lens. If I were Neville, I'd be sleeping fitfully right about now, torn between liking Harold and wanting to never speak to him or go near him ever again.

And Hermione... well she does act quite a lot like a ten-year-old except for accepting that part of her reality just crashed down on her and getting over it much too quickly and also her extremely, out of the ordinary hormonal reactions to Harold that have no business being in a ten-year-old girl's body, but which could totally be explained away if she saw him as a toy which she possessed and selfishly wished to keep to herself despite his own wishes, but that wouldn't be true to Hermione's character at all.

Honestly, with your style of writing, I'd be much more interested in seeing you drop in on their 5th year, but then we'd miss out on all of the political drama, wouldn't we? But Mycroft does enjoy playing the long game, doesn't he?

I apologize if I in any way came off as rude or insulting; an honest critique about what bugged me in the hopes of helping you either find out what suits you as an author or helping you grow as an author was my true intent, even if I may have accidentally ranted a little with Hermione.

Also, John's thought about Harry killing people and arguing with Sherlock about whom killed the most of the group took on an entirely new meaning when I realized that he was only just beginning Hogwarts and not finished or about to begin his final year as I'd initially surmised. There was no indication earlier in your writing how young Harry was before the "7 years later" heading or after, not until the boy found a compartment and introduced himself to the children.

Another thing I noticed was that in the TV show Sherlock has clear, cold logic and a fiercely loyal heart for those that he cares for, while John does his best to help Sherlock see and at least acknowledge social niceties and the reasons for being nice or delicate with people's emotions and sensibilities. Your John's urging or teasing Harold about a girlfriend hardly seems in character for him, as he'd be more likely to tease Sherlock about his son growing up so fast, because he's already got himself a girlfriend, but he wouldn't mean it seriously. Also, Sherlock would've interrupted John's impromptu monolog halfway through because let's face it, while interesting or frightening a thought as a potential nuclear holocaust would be to think about for a moment, he'd race ahead of John to the conclusion (assuming that he hadn't already come to the conclusion long before the topic entered a John's mind) and boredly tell John (a little snappishly) "Yes, yes. The madman known as Voldemort almost caused a nuclear holocaust." Then he'd give John his annoyed bored look and try any number of things to alleviate said boredom and annoyance; I really don't believe his attitude would be much improved raising an apathetic child who should have more evidence of emotional scars, even if they're mentioned past tense.

eliyes chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
The video linked to in chapter 2 is private. :(
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Oh how fun this is.
Madam Luna chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Absolutely marvolous
WRose chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
The94thRiverII chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
bloody brilliant story! i even don't care who you are thinking as Holmes! but i love it... actually i love anything that is Harmony! but while I m reading i m hearing downy n law!
i haven't seen any of cumberbutch yet... n the first Holmes movie i saw was games of shadows...n m rambling! any way please continue it... there were numbers of story along this line but none of them were good... but this one is great...
DianneBaquiran chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
I love this story! Please DO NOT forget to update?