Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
Doris the Younger chapter 5 . 4/14
Hi there. I'm a fan of both HP and Sherlock and this is the first "Sherlock is a wizard" story that didn't make me cringe. But you created a really good 'wizard Sherlock' concept here. I liked your concept of what was going on in the Wizarding World and liked your version of Neville and Daphne too. I really wanna see what happens with Narcissa.

I agree that Harold's post-Sorting Hat diatribe was pretty over the top (and a bit overused in fanfic). However, there are many alternative Sherlockian possibilities:
1. Harold could be channeling his smart-mouth dad (hey, that's canon) in revealing so much about himself and incidentally, making Dumbledore into a dangerous enemy. (hey, that's canon) That would upset and worry even Sherlock-it could be a learning experience for both of them.
2. It was Mycroft's cunning plan to push past Fudge, get the Wizengamot on his side, and crush Dumbledore's plans in one bold stroke. Who could accuse the innocent Boy Who Lived of fomenting a near-coup d'etat?

At any rate, I do like your Sherlockian take on HP and I hope you will continue it. Surprise us!
darkanomoly chapter 2 . 4/5
Even though it's been a while since you last wrote, you just lost all my respect for blatantly bashing dumbledore like that in the Great Hall. As immature as writing harems or lemons in every chapter.
Hexadecimal666 chapter 5 . 3/31
Oh this was a brilliant take on Potterlock, and I particularly like how you worked the legilimens angle into Harry learning to be more Holmesian. I'm afraid I burned through the story quickly and hope it piques your interest enough to pick it back up in the future, but regardless I really enjoyed it as a read and thank you for it. I'm very interested to see what happens from Lucius's perspective as well.
Kalen Ewout chapter 2 . 3/28
Oye...

If you're going to grump about "Muggle" you must also grump about "Witch" and "Wizard" or be a hypocrite.

It's the same as grumping about "Black" but not "White."

It is the intention behind the syllables that carries the insult, not the syllables themselves.

Other than that, good story so far.
Fyreheart chapter 5 . 3/28
Ha! I knew Dumbles would attempt to lock down the owlery. Won't he be surprised with the mail delivery tomorrow to find out the entire British wizarding population had access to hearing his crimes announced.

I'm glad Remus made it safely to Hogwarts. I hope he thinks a bit before attacking Dumbles. We don't want him killed, after all. And thinking of weres, is Narcissa Malfoy a werewolf? That certainly explains Lucius' earlier comments about wanting to tone down the werewolf restrictions.

Hooray for finding and binding Pettigrew and not telling Albus!

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment in this delightful story, although it seems to be on the back burner. Well done with what you have!
Fyreheart chapter 4 . 3/28
I like Watson's evalaution of Dumbledore as the person who trains the youth in the way he wants them to go, helps make laws for his vision, and then has international power through the ICW.

I'm surprised that Percy and Ron seemed to know about the contract with Ginny, but the twins didn't. Why is that? I also like how you filled a plot hole in Rowling's work. The twins had the map for several years. It's unlikely they wouldn't have seen Pettigrew's name, especially if they looked for Percy to either avoid him as a stuffy prefect or find him to prank him.
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 3/28
I enjoy your flash backs. Ginny's whiny demand to meet her betrothed was great, and I'm looking forward to the reaction when she discovers the contract was illegal.

Your Plan B was so much more than I anticipated, but I should have realized when Hermione spoke into the phone. I love that Sherlock and Mycroft brought in Lucius, Amelia and Augusta to hear the live broadcast.

And we find out that Arthur wasn't involved in the Attempted Line Theft and that Molly deceived Arthur by signing the contract without him. I love the added twist that Harry is their Liege Lord. I'm looking forward to finding out his titles and their impacts.

Plus...go go Remus! Bite the manipulative old bastid!
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh my, this was incredibly well-written. I was reading as quickly as possible to discover what happened next. I was pleased when Harold didn't respond to "Potter, Harry", and wondered what Plan B ws. His methodical reaming of the Headmaster for his actions before hundreds of witnesses was beautiful. I wonder how quickly Dumbledore will lock down the owlery? Not that it will matter, since Filius was getting the story from Harold anyways.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 3/28
I remember reading the Sherlock Holmes books as a teen and enjoyed them. I later saw the old black and white movies with Basil Rathbone and enjoyed the character. I've seen a couple of fanfictions that put Harry together with Sherlock, but this is a great beginning. You didn't spend unnnecessary words building the relationship over years, but the relationship comes through quite clearly at the station and through their text messages.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
Stardancer0829 chapter 5 . 3/27
I do hope you continue this story. Really enjoy the twists and turns.
Helen Nurse chapter 5 . 3/18
Please continue the story! It is soo good.
LeonaMasha chapter 5 . 3/9
Oh my, this is simply enthralling! Looking forward to more. Have to look into your other stories now.
happylady chapter 5 . 3/2
I loved the first five chapters. I hope you will continue this wonderful story
Please write more
Until next time
Gloria
Aeryun chapter 5 . 2/17
I know it has been a long while since this was updated. I was wondering if maybe it was continued somewhere else? Your world is complex and intriguing, and I do hope you continue it.
ahackwriter chapter 5 . 2/11
I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY and I look forward to the next chapter if you do continue the series. It's brilliant. I like to see how different the world seems to be and how this might effect the world. Will Horcrux hunting still happen?