Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 5 . 5/30
I am desolate to see this wonderful story abandoned. Thank you for sharing this terrific beginning. Should your muse return, I am certain many would rejoice to see you resume the tale.

T.G.G
dhamann7878 chapter 5 . 5/2
Oh My! Sincerely second the opinions of the other reviewers. I hope that at some point this will get continued
mooneysfate chapter 5 . 4/17
love this story! (harold holmes and the case of the stone) it's wonderful!
GBTtown chapter 5 . 3/31
Absolutely outstanding story that lies unfinished!
Professor Prince
Werewolf Narcissa
Sherlock
Mycroft
John
Harold & Hermione
otterylexa chapter 5 . 2/22
Harold and Hermione, so cute together. Sneaky Harry and Sherlock, using the WWN to blindside Dumbles. Shutting the stable door (owlery) after the horse has bolted (the sorting has been broadcast). It wouldn't have done him a whole lot of good anyway, unless he had a way to memory charm the entire school. I suppose a day or so delay might have given him a little wiggle room. Such a shame that he's the one being blindsided.
Holmes-raised Severus, nice.
Werewolf Narcissa, interesting, never seen that before. Little less of a bigot Lucius as a result, still unpleasant though.
maile.ogden chapter 3 . 2/11
I enjoyed the story hope you will someday finish!
sesshys lover chapter 5 . 1/28
i so love this story and I wish that you had been able to update it at some point in the last three years.
Here is to hoping you are still among the living and RL has gotten you bogged down and you have not forgotten the story.
AnacDian chapter 5 . 1/21
Jonn, I'm enjoying this story - please continue as you are able. I know you've others that are taking precedence, but I'd like to up-vote this one - which I think reviews generally do.

Thanks for writing - Anac
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait for more chapters.
lazytologin chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
It was great. A refreshing look
AMMiss chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
I've read this, and this is such an awesome story! I can't believe that it hasn't been updated in 3 years. I really hope that everything is okay for you.
AMMiss chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
by the gods(!) I love this! XD
Camilo The Great chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
There is a song I keep meaning to write. It's usually set to the tune of "I need a hero," and it starts: "why does all the good fic die," but then I draw a blank.
MissVictoriaRose chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Oh! It's painful that their is not another chapter to this story! I was really enjoying it!
8Lottie8 chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Is Narcissa a werewolf? Also, could you please post the next chapter (if it's written)