Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 2/7
I love this story! I can not wait to read more! Thank you for all of your hard work! More please!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Have you decided to make your hermione actually inteligent? Oo

Cuz anyone who parrots books and autoretyfigures unquestioningly, who believes in Lockhart's clearly false acomplishments and that quotes books directly (rather than talk about the meaning behind those words) are clearly not the least bit inteligent. She may have a good, or even eidetic memory, but her inteligence is somewhere between avrage and below avrage, based on everything I have ever read about her. She only appears smart because she has a ton of knowledge she has memorized. But she shows no signs at all that she even understand what she is reading.
Lord of the Pit chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
OMG! ROFLMAO! PLEASE UPDATE!
tigersmeleth chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
A very interesting plot! And I totally agree with your assessment of JKR being a moron for putting Ron and Hermione together. I hope that this gets updated!
FictionLover84 chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
Really enjoying this story so far
RMS Queen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Nice story! Can you continue this please?
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
I am desolate to see this wonderful story abandoned. Thank you for sharing this terrific beginning. Should your muse return, I am certain many would rejoice to see you resume the tale.

T.G.G
dhamann7878 chapter 5 . 5/2/2017
Oh My! Sincerely second the opinions of the other reviewers. I hope that at some point this will get continued
mooneysfate chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
love this story! (harold holmes and the case of the stone) it's wonderful!
GBTtown chapter 5 . 3/31/2017
Absolutely outstanding story that lies unfinished!
Professor Prince
Werewolf Narcissa
Sherlock
Mycroft
John
Harold & Hermione
otterylexa chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
Harold and Hermione, so cute together. Sneaky Harry and Sherlock, using the WWN to blindside Dumbles. Shutting the stable door (owlery) after the horse has bolted (the sorting has been broadcast). It wouldn't have done him a whole lot of good anyway, unless he had a way to memory charm the entire school. I suppose a day or so delay might have given him a little wiggle room. Such a shame that he's the one being blindsided.
Holmes-raised Severus, nice.
Werewolf Narcissa, interesting, never seen that before. Little less of a bigot Lucius as a result, still unpleasant though.
maile.ogden chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
I enjoyed the story hope you will someday finish!
sesshys lover chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
i so love this story and I wish that you had been able to update it at some point in the last three years.
Here is to hoping you are still among the living and RL has gotten you bogged down and you have not forgotten the story.
AnacDian chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
Jonn, I'm enjoying this story - please continue as you are able. I know you've others that are taking precedence, but I'd like to up-vote this one - which I think reviews generally do.

Thanks for writing - Anac
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Can't wait for more chapters.