Reviews for Harold Holmes and the Case of the Stone
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 5 . 6/4
Your last update was May, 2013. Does this mean you have discontinued this story? If so, pleas reconsider.
Wika0304 chapter 5 . 4/6
please update
I know it's been ages but I don't really care... So please update! This is an awesome story and worth uncountable likes ...please write more
Fox-fawkes
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/5
Terrific story! Is there more to be written?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/5
Awesome! Love it!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/5
Awesome plan! Love the looks into the Holmes house, the Weasleys and Remus.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/5
Terrific! Well done! Got the old goat good!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/5
Intriguing idea for a story.
Kittens Kat chapter 5 . 2/7
I love this story! I can not wait to read more! Thank you for all of your hard work! More please!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Have you decided to make your hermione actually inteligent? Oo

Cuz anyone who parrots books and autoretyfigures unquestioningly, who believes in Lockhart's clearly false acomplishments and that quotes books directly (rather than talk about the meaning behind those words) are clearly not the least bit inteligent. She may have a good, or even eidetic memory, but her inteligence is somewhere between avrage and below avrage, based on everything I have ever read about her. She only appears smart because she has a ton of knowledge she has memorized. But she shows no signs at all that she even understand what she is reading.
Lord of the Pit chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
OMG! ROFLMAO! PLEASE UPDATE!
tigersmeleth chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
A very interesting plot! And I totally agree with your assessment of JKR being a moron for putting Ron and Hermione together. I hope that this gets updated!
FictionLover84 chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
Really enjoying this story so far
maxii.caulfieldx chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Nice story! Can you continue this please?
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
I am desolate to see this wonderful story abandoned. Thank you for sharing this terrific beginning. Should your muse return, I am certain many would rejoice to see you resume the tale.

T.G.G