Reviews for So much alike, It's scary!
CompleteValidations chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I wake up at 7:00 am this morning, and this is the first story I see and I have to tell you OMG XD FUNNIEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this is the worst one i have ever seen out of 500. gwuncan fans ar really angry and my friends told me not to read it and they were right. Btw there is a video by Christian Potenza(chris mclean) saying drew nelson is a gwen and duncan fan.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
LOL, that was great!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was hilarious! I loved this so much! Believe it or not, I'm not really a Gwuncan fan (I do prefer it to Duncney, but I still don't like Gwuncan that much). I prefer Gwent, Gwody or Gwenney. But I do suppose Trentney would be hilarious because of Trent's number nine obsession and Courtney's bipolar disorder, but I like Gwenney better.

If Gwen and Duncan were revealed to be siblings, I also wouldn't be surprised. But if the Gwuncan fans remained persistent in their support for the pairing, I still wouldn't be surprised. Have you seen American Dad! before? Well some fans of the show have written fics involving the father - Stan - and his son - Steve - doing what Gwen and Duncan would've done had they the privacy before discovering the truth. Yeah. That's sick. But I love your stories so much. Keep writing more funny ones too :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Heh, pretty cool. A Leia and Luke moment

Keep the good writing.
Unknown Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this, even though I like Gwuncan. I just realized how much they do look alike! But, just as an FYI, Drew Nelson actually likes Gwuncan better. I swear I'm not lying. He said in an interview that Courtney and Heather are both "hotties, but to high maintenance". Yeah, I just thought I'd point that out.
malzi21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'll admit I like Gwuncan... but this was TOO hilarious! XD
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Logging in for once :P

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :'D I love you. I totally love you. And it makes total sense. I hope this means Gwen and Trent will get back together.
DiscordantPrincess chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh man, this was too funny! I am NOT a supporter of Gwuncan; their becoming an official couple is just one of the many reasons I've convinced myself that nothing beyond Total Drama Island has gone on LOL! And yeah, when Duncan mentioned his dad's name being Drew Nelson, I thought "Hey, isn't that his voice actor's name?" What would also be funny is if Gwen's mom's name was Megan, after Megan Fahlenbock (apologies if I spelled the name incorrectly), the actress who voices her. Well done!
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Pfffft- this was great. It all makes sense now! This was bloody hilarious!