Reviews for The Hospital
Sabrina Rat chapter 1 . 1/12
That was good ! And so cute ! I enjoyed the story !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
OH MY GOD! I thought she was sick or something! That was awesome! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I wasn't expecting that.
Nitebreaker chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Okay, this was a bit of a surprise...a pleasant one. I had HOPED Raven(one of my favorite characters) was not injured in some way...this was a great ending, but maybe you could extend it somewhat? I'd love to get a glimpse at Gar and Raven's home life. Especially now, with a baby to add to the mix. And no, you didn't bore me in the least!

Sequel! Sequel!
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
That was very sweet; I can see why Cyborg does not want to deal with that particular situation...
John Brown chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It was great! you did not bore me.
Metal slug fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I promise my self i would not cry but look at me 5 stars Man really enjoyed it
MrRayney chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Sinceramente felicidades por esta historia me encanto.

Yo que creía que a Raven le había pasado alguna herida fatal durante la misión y durante la mayor parte de la historia me estuve preguntando ¿Donde esta Chico Bestia si Raven parece estar en problemas?

Finalmente esa pregunta se respondió al final de la historia con la aparición de Coraline, me gusto el nombre suena muy lindo la verdad.

Una historia corta pero que te dejar satisfecho, muy buen trabajo.
rainbow chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
:o!?
Parishorse chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I was TOTALLY worried for Raven the entire time, and then POOF! Nothing at all was actually wrong. I was completely scared to death that Raven was close to dying or something, but thank goodness it wasn't the case!

I like how you added some foreshadowing. First, with the simple message from BB. I was wondering why the Titans weren't begging for more information. Of course, if Raven was pregnant and close to her due date, the Titans would know immediately why Raven was at the hospital. In the message, BB also called Raven Rae, so that we had to know that they were a couple. Finally, when Cyborg said "...but this...no way man...I ain't touching it" you had to know something was up.

Great story as always!
titan lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
OMG! CORALINE IS THE DAUGHTER OF RAVEN AND BEASTBOY! Holy shit!
Alec33 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Loved the story. Could really be the prequel to something good
lover1o1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
i loved it
Gemini-Titan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
THAT ENTIRE TIME I THOUGHT SHE WAS SHOT.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh wow... that actually surprised me, but hey good job!