Reviews for Breaking Down The Wall
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 11/23
Dean got Sam out, but Sam's reaction was the same as if he had just lost Jess all over again. At least Sam was willing to listen to Dean, once Dean had given him some time to deal with his feelings. I don't think either brother would survive experiencing Jess dying again. Bobby and Cas would have lost them both. They might not be happy much, but they have each other, as well as Cas and Bobby, and most of the time that is enough. Good story!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 11/23
Sam was so happy with Jess, and they were having such a wonderful day! I know Dean thought that Jess would still die, even though this was Sam's 'safe place' against the real world, but what a terrible time to interrupt! :( If Sam wakes up back in Bobby's house, will he remember proposing to Jess? It will kill Sam all over again, to have the memory of that.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 11/23
Sam might be happy in his little world with Jessica right now, but he already has a nagging feeling, so it won't be long before that isn't enough. Sam loves Dean just as much as he loves Jessica, it's just in a different way. Sam also hasn't lost Dean in the real world, so his mind didn't need to create a world with Dean in it. I'm sure Sam's mind would eventually add Dean to the mix, because Sam genuinely can't be happy without Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/23
Oh no! Where is Sam's spirit? How did scratching at the Wall cause it to go missing? If Cas doesn't know what to do, how will they fix Sam? O.o
NightReader22 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Oh wow. I love this story. It is so sad, but so beautiful! It is a great example of the bond between our boys!
sunshine102897 chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
You have perfected the art of making my eyes excessively blurry with tears. My goodness. I literally had just watched this episode tonight and wished they had done more with the end. Thank you for this lovely yet painful continuation.
sunshine102897 chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
OH MY GOD YOU BROUGHT BACK THE SAMULET THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. (It is on my current 'needs to be back in supernatural' list, underneath Bobby of course.) But man, that ending. Ouchy...my heart is a little crushed and this was ten seasons ago
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Oh wow. I hardly know where to begin. So many layers to this that make it awesome. But I'm stuck on the Dean thing. He really does have issues. I mean it's not a secret or a surprise, but he is so codependent it makes him unbelievably selfish at times. Sure the date and him believing that Jess dying was inevitable gave him the justification he needed in the end. But it wouldn't have mattered because he was going to rip Sam out of there anyway, or best case, he'd stay in there with Sam and break Bobby's heart. He wanted Sam no matter the consequences.

Now Sam has his own issues, but even including the hellucifurnations and the sheer neglect and what I consider to be nothing short of emotional abuse that he suffered growing up, Sam has the best mental and emotional health of all the Winchester men, and that's REALLY saying something lol!

And now that I've had my little rant, you should know that I truly loved this fic. So original and thought provoking. You definitely get me all riled up lol! :-) xo
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
that was heartbreakingly beautiful!
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Good fanfic. I know I say that about every one you write... that I've read but I don't know what else to say. Keep up the great work.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Huh, really interesting concept. Can't wait to read more :)
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
wow i'm speechless.
SandraEngstrom2 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Wow, I swear if you had these published as novels you'd make a fortune, loved it hun
samwinchester83 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
AWESOME and the samulet was back! awesome awesome awesome!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
"Another wall?" Bobby scoffed. "That boy's mind is like a construction site. How the hell did he make his own wall?"

ADORABLE.

"Castiel looked from Sam to Dean. "I don't truly know. What I do know is that within his mind he has created a place of peace to protect him from the horrors within his memories."

Oh, Sam.

"Jess," Dean said in a soft sigh. "He made his perfect world with Jess." The thoughts that he didn't voice were the ones that hurt him deeply. Sam's perfect world was with Jess and not him. He had known it since their sojourn in heaven that Sam's heaven was away from the family, while Dean's was with Sam. It burned him to think of it, but it had to be faced. Sam was Dean's world, but the same wasn't true for Sam. He had once had someone that he loved more than anyone else, and it wasn't Dean.

Oh, Dean. Oh. "Here, he has me." That hurts so very much.