Reviews for Breaking Down The Wall
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 2/3
Oh wow. I hardly know where to begin. So many layers to this that make it awesome. But I'm stuck on the Dean thing. He really does have issues. I mean it's not a secret or a surprise, but he is so codependent it makes him unbelievably selfish at times. Sure the date and him believing that Jess dying was inevitable gave him the justification he needed in the end. But it wouldn't have mattered because he was going to rip Sam out of there anyway, or best case, he'd stay in there with Sam and break Bobby's heart. He wanted Sam no matter the consequences.

Now Sam has his own issues, but even including the hellucifurnations and the sheer neglect and what I consider to be nothing short of emotional abuse that he suffered growing up, Sam has the best mental and emotional health of all the Winchester men, and that's REALLY saying something lol!

And now that I've had my little rant, you should know that I truly loved this fic. So original and thought provoking. You definitely get me all riled up lol! :-) xo
sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 1/24
that was heartbreakingly beautiful!
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Good fanfic. I know I say that about every one you write... that I've read but I don't know what else to say. Keep up the great work.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Huh, really interesting concept. Can't wait to read more :)
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
wow i'm speechless.
SandraEngstrom2 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Wow, I swear if you had these published as novels you'd make a fortune, loved it hun
samwinchester83 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
AWESOME and the samulet was back! awesome awesome awesome!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
"Another wall?" Bobby scoffed. "That boy's mind is like a construction site. How the hell did he make his own wall?"

ADORABLE.

"Castiel looked from Sam to Dean. "I don't truly know. What I do know is that within his mind he has created a place of peace to protect him from the horrors within his memories."

Oh, Sam.

"Jess," Dean said in a soft sigh. "He made his perfect world with Jess." The thoughts that he didn't voice were the ones that hurt him deeply. Sam's perfect world was with Jess and not him. He had known it since their sojourn in heaven that Sam's heaven was away from the family, while Dean's was with Sam. It burned him to think of it, but it had to be faced. Sam was Dean's world, but the same wasn't true for Sam. He had once had someone that he loved more than anyone else, and it wasn't Dean.

Oh, Dean. Oh. "Here, he has me." That hurts so very much.
Elisab68 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
It's really a good story. Thank you very much !
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hmm okay so that's forgivable. Deans still selfish for bringing Sam back but at least he was still partially doing it for Sam's benefit. Great story.
gredelina1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I just love the way you're writing all the characters. In this chapter my favorite was Castiel and his inability to really understand human emotions. It makes for some much needed humor, and of course you caught it spot on.

One thing I find so very tragic about Supernatural is that every season seems to further damage the relationship between Dean and Sam. Their love for each other is allways clear, but the trust and respect gets chipped away at more and more. Your plot certainly didn't help ;) I get quite sad thinking about the repercussions of Dean ripping Sam away from his happiness. I totally agree with Bobby, the boys deserve to be happy, but they seemed domed to misery and pain. Thanks for adding to that, you evil woman... Love you, evil mind and all xoxo
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Oh the pain... Seeing Sam happy, in love, really alive, and to know that it's all going to be ripped away from him. By his own brother. It hurts.

It was so nice to see a bit of the loving relationship between Sam and Jess. How he thrived in the "normal" life with concerns about interviews, being able to go to the same diner enough times to become a regular, having enough faith in the future to propose to his girlfriend.

I like how you made it the day before Jess was killed. Really helped justify Dean's decision, and still raising a lot of ideas about what would happen if he decided to stay and try to change things.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I feel so bad for Sam, but I totally understand why Dean brought him back. Those poor guys need to find happiness, their lives are just one tragedy after another. :( Great story!
jack62192 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
wow. To me, that was a little bit quick of Sam to just let it go. I don't know, to me, Sam seems a bit ooc. Although, he could be planning something. My thoughts will run its own course of this story until you update again! :)
AlyLeo93 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I want one please please please? _