Reviews for Into the Wild
Buckshotredemption chapter 15 . 6/20
woha cant wait to read more up date soon
nightangel77 chapter 16 . 5/28
Are you not gonna finish this thing?!
TombVine chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Nadamalki chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Not sure if I love the story more or your Author's note in the beginning and end of each chapter, you crack me up!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
I would love if you can finish this sometime!
I check back often to see if its ever updated.
Saosa chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
I hate you for making Dean sick and scareing us
But i love you for writing this story
It's a love hate.
Sorry it's late her sooo i just whant to say
Keep the good work up
Shazza chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
You my dear are still a good mom to your fic. I like the way this story is twisting, after all it is called SUPERNATURAL! Now, as you have said earlier in this high matinence story the shit should really go down. We are all ready for the shit to fly! OK, or whatever you want to do next. Focus here now Spica and roll onto the next wonderful chapters that are going to take us to the end. Oh, I noticed that you are referencing Native Americans. If you have not read HOZOE by Ladyvic it's a must read for any one who likes N.A. Influenced stories. Or anyone who likes marvelous stories. All of her stuff is outstanding. So read those, but maybe not till you are done with this fic, as you might get very distracted by her stories. I hope we hear from you again soon!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Ehehehe Your author notes are just as amazing as I expect them to be! LOL Like, they are just so funny every time! The kids/writing analogy is perfect! At least that's always how I feel about writing! I think that's enough suffering, why would I want kids anyway? XD
Ahem, back to the fic: Dean's big brother instincts showing up again. AWWW Adorable! *-*
I'm curious about where it is going! I'll keep hanging on to my underwear like you said LOL
See you next, dear!
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
The end is nigh. NIGH?! NOOOO! *hugs* Nooooo!
mrstserc chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
It's always hard to tie one up - what was it Chuck says about endings?
becca65d chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
C'mon Sammy get your geek on, figure this out before your brother dies
babyreaper chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Great update, so between the two of them Sam and Bobby have something to go on, Brian is doing everything he can to keep his only brother at home with him, after what he sees as his giving up his life for him, kinda reminds you of another older brother. Lets hope Sam doesn't get into trouble when he goes to confront Myers? Thanks.
mandancie chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
As always, I loved the chapter. But I have to tell you, I've missed your A/N's. i can't wait for your next post. :) Have a wonderful day. :)
gr8read chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
This story is good and I absolutely love the A/N's.
EzwithaZ chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Just read all 15 chaps and it is awesome cant wait for more update soon!