Reviews for For All Eternity
DancingOnRainbow chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Hi, I want to thank you for making me interested in "The Time Traveller's Wife"! I read the book and it was a great piece of literature, I loved it!
Tora-Star chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I've never read or seen Time Traveller's Wife but I always wanted to. I really like this story and find both Tino and Berwald adorable and very in character. I can't wait to read more, your story is wonderful!
Meandsushiroll chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
so cute 3 more plz
minoriY chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I finally understood the summary of this story and I couldn't believe that you're only fourteen.
You sure write very well and made me want to read the book myself.
I kinda like this selfish Berwald for some uncertain reasons,
I wonder how he got to like a small child who's far younger than him?
I mean. When he's in his thirties and Tino's only eight year old.
and will this seventeen-year-old Tino stop making contact with young Berwald?
Good luck for your test and please update
DancingOnRainbow chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Seems like a complex story, very interesting to read :) Love through time, if the book is half as good as your fic I'll have to browse my local library ;)
NivalKenival chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I love this! Please continue!

NH
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
haven't read the time travelers wife yet but i bet this fanfict will rock!
JakeTheCat chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I don't review stories too often, but I know starting a story it's hard to get reviews. This story looks really promising - I love SuFin and began reading the Time Traveler's Wife (but couldn't finish it) so there can be a lot of good coming from this. I can't wait for an update
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow this is different! To be honest, I have not seen the Time Traveler's Wife, I've heard good things about it though. I cannot want to see what you have next for this couple!