Reviews for Inu world travel, Where the F& is Greece!
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I read this story a very long time ago before I had an account :) I LOVED IT! This story was so creative and amazing :D It was also fun to learn some weird facts about Greece, like the creepy shawl ladies or the roadside shrines. Thanks for writing this, it was a very good read!
ShroudedInMist chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
your story rocks!
find your North Star chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Ann loved it my fav part was the picture of course(: that was hilarious !
find your North Star chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
You go kagome!
find your North Star chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
So sweet(:
Vy Aileen chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
awesome story! shippo's reaction to the pictures its hilarious!
Wendysgoddess chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Adorable! I loved it and you are awsome! Good job!:)))
Sakurazero chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
hahaha oh shippo loved this story so hilarious XD
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow! i have always dream to travel to europe it seems like an interesting place!
Kiki Lefevre chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This is definitely very late after the actual completion of the story, but I still read it, so I'll still review it. It was very true to the characters and Inuyasha's naivety was just spot-on!

The idea of holy barriers and such in the temples of Greece never even crossed my mind when I first saw this story, but you thought of it. I commend you! (I think I used that phrase right. I don't hear it too often.) Not to mention many of the actual historical facts helped add realism and interest to the story while I read it. (Your note at the bottom of chapter five about the shrines was something I'd never even heard of. I would have been more than slightly disturbed after counting more than twelve of those shrines myself.) I think Rumikio Takahashi herself would look at this story and be pleasantly surprised. (Um, If she can read English that is)

I'm not a professional writer or journalist or anyone who's knowledge of literature and writing is worth anything, but from what I have read and been exposed to, this was a very nice and very well thought out story.

My favorite part would have to have been the end, Shippo's little discovery to be exact.

'Kagome and Inuyasha... ... ...

... ... ...

Oh. This could be fun...'

I laughed a little there (stifling my giggles to be exact)the evil ideas the little fox-demon could have been coming up with...

Well, I'd like to thank you for the cute little read that helped me pass some boring times at the house and if you're reading this, I definitely encourage you to keep coming up with ideas and writing.

Sapph

(P.S: I envy you so much for being able to visit Greece. I've always wanted to at least visit a few temples)
rosy chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
hi im rosy from angixrosyx well this was a awesome friggun story and i loved it. its funny cause i just finished with greek culture in my humanities class and so i was surprised when i new some of this stuff.
twianime01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i was so lol when inuyasha said "... ...Where the fuck is Greece?"
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love it!
Saholia chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh yeah, reviewer number 100! lol, great story there!
Honavi chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
cool story noone realy knows wat happened to kagome's dad. this is a good reason he is gone. hte story was funny especially the last part of the last chapter. shippo would totally do that! my favorite part was when kagome first found inuyasha in the trunk and when shippo was looking through the pic. it was hard to choose just those parts i almost added more but i bet i would eventually write the whole story lol!

TTFN TaTa For Now