Reviews for Inu world travel, Where the F& is Greece!
Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
I loved it so much. Needless to say, this story is going on my favorite's list!
Kohikari chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
I loved everything. I loved the fluff, I loved the comedy, I loved when Kagome got pissed and broke Olympia's barrier, I loved the beginning, I loved the ending, I loved the in between, I loved the random Greek-travel anecdotes, I loved the concept, I loved the style, I love YOU. Can I have your autograph?

*adds story to Favorites list*

-Kohikari*
Kaichai chapter 7 . 1/21/2005
Aww! I love this! It's a great idea! Good job. :D
random person chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
Ooh, that was fun! There are plenty of other 'Inuyasha goes on an international trip with Kagome' fics, but none of them are any good, really... except this one. I've never been to Greece, and yet... Well, I have a much better picture of it in my head now. It's an awful lot like Brazil, come to think of it, especially the crazed vendors and the way everything is tall and teetery-looking. It's too hot there also. Anyways... I must say, the fluff is my favourite. Gotta love the fluff! The best of it is, all of it was completely in-character! And then the bit at the end, where Sango, Miroku and Shippou discover the proof of gthe aforesaid 'fluff...'

Priceless.

Well, toodles, and keep writing! _
S00kiebill chapter 7 . 11/3/2004
i know you wrote this story a long time ago but i found it just today and i thought it was amazing it was a great idea and i just wanted you to know that -
Jhermit chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
eh... after i check when this was last updated... i was thinking, AH! i'm not up-to-date with fanfiction stories! and freaked out. But still, very VERY nice story. i enjoyed it so much!

i think basically the whole thing was humourous and good. it's too hard to pick one part and complement on it because there are too many good parts!

please don't ask if i didn't make any sense...

-_-;
aikitty chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
You're such a talented author! That was a wonderful story. _
gossa chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
ar,very good fic,I have liked it very original I think that the personality match with the manga characters,i like that :)
Seki chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
Wow. *jaw hits floor* 0o0 *picks jaw up* owie...

Absolutely amazing. I love this story! It's so great! Your writing style is, like always, astounding and your story idea is wonderful. Where do you come up with this stuff?

I envy you. My stories always sound (? ... humor me, k?) like a third-grader wrote them. And my sketches aren't much better... Why must all the talent be taken? Why?

Okay, I feel better. But really, I always enjoy your stories. In fact, I go looking for them! The search tool is a wonderful thing!

My favorite part was when Kagome first found Inuyasha in her suitcase. I can just imagine him standing there; *blink* Where the f* is Greece? Hee hee, it makes me laugh every time! *giggle* I also love the kiss scene. Never insult Inuyasha, 'cause he's gonna prove it, whatever it is! Hee hee.

Kudos from Seki. You deserve it!
White Rain chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
I liked! You really got Inuyasha and Kagome's feelings and reactions to each other really well.
Azmidia chapter 7 . 1/10/2004
Ha! great story, made me laugh quite a few times.
Walking On Sunshine chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This is such a great fic! And you are such a great writer! Ok, now I'm done. Just great job overall ok? Good.
RoseInuYasha chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
oh my gosh_ that was so romantic sweet and funny. will you have one more chapter? i hope so. i like how you wrote it and your plot. i hope you make a sequil(sp?) _~
Rahimadragaz chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
I'd realy like to see the story after this well um... story! Besides, not many good authers write sequals of fic typs i like, mabe you be first!
Shadow Wraith chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Oh, I liked that one! It was nice and fluffy, and educational too! Only now I don't ever want to go to Greece...it sounds scary *shudder*...Where was the Tetsusaiga through all of this? Loved it!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »