Reviews for When the Devil Takes Hold
Wicked R chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
oh that bond of theirs!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
loving the description of the wings!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
That is truly a great story. Always love a bit of Cas Whump. That fact that it even has a plot makes it perfect.
onwardnary chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
That was too easy. Its never that easy. Thus I remain skeptical. ;-)

Awesome chapter!

And, no spoilage here, but MAN that finale!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
very glad the desinfecting's working!
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
I loved this chapter! Hoping for more Cass whump soon! HAHAHA. I know I felt so angry at 8x22, I felt like punching Dean in the face and saying stop being so uptight, go talk to Cass and resolve your freaking issues! God! So rant over... loving the story, can't wait to see where you are heading.
fyeahavengersandloki chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
thank you for the grey shirt appreciation! glad that's not just me
ME chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I love it. Awesome
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Thanks for the great chapter! And it was great to see everything out in the open now, hope to hear from you soon with another chapter update!
silvanelf chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Omg I LOVE this chapter! So much comfort and hurt Cas! Makes me very happy to see Dean being so caring. :) love your writing, you do a great job keeping everyone in character! :)
Dawn chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
You, my dear, take the Gold in Angel Whumpage. I freakin' love you, lol.

I love how IC the characters are (thank you for not venturing into slash - I think I'm the minority when I agree that Cas/Dean are so much more than just a bromance but that making the relationship physical would almost cheapen it. To me, it has always been a Spiritual, metaphysical love. "Cas, are you god?" "That's a nice compliment. But no." ).

I can't wait to see the emotional toll all of this takes on Team Free Will and what Sam and Dean (especially Sam) are going to do about Lucifer's little gamble.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
so intense, drinking every word!
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
No! Don't leave it there! God why would you do that! Please, please let Cass be O.K! Thanks for the chapter update, you are doing really well and I don't mind anyway because I love your story so much!
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Can't wait for another update. Why can't Cass tell them what is wrong but then of course he never does and then it blows up in his face! Poor Cass! Great Chapter, you're doing very well.
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Oh please continue this, it's a master piece! I love it and I hope Cass survives and what will Sam do?