Reviews for Shintarou-kun and Takao-sensei
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/3
Hahaha! Great one! But you could make Akashi as Kuroko's fan as well, it would be even funnier XD
mamita chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, especially because I love the couple TakaMido, especially when Midorima is the uke, I love when it dominates Takao is uina couple so pretty, it's one of my favorites next to the AominexKagami, continues so, I hope they do more fics, thanks and kisses.
LittleShyCloud chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Child!Shintaro and Teacher!Takao is so adorable! I feel like it's normally the other way round so it was nice to read this.
PunyBrainer chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
aaah everyone's so cute! made me lol.
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
awwww sooooo cute
I wonder how young Takao-sensei is... :3
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aww lil' Shintarou is so adorable, wth! :D

Actually it would have been awesome, if you continued with few more chaps with this one.. Or not. I dont know.

Anyway, i like it haha. :) Btw it's hard to find little kagami in fics so it was an intriguing detail, imo.
Good work. I believe you can get much better. Cant wait to read your more skilled awesome fics :)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
LOL for a second I thought Aomine was calling Kuroko muffins LOLOLOL. Then I read the last sentence.
MonMon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww it was so sweet!
The kids were so cute. Specially Shin-cha with his crush and Seijurou.

I enjoy it immensely
ArisuAlice chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The story is so cute w
I demand more about Takao sensei and Shotarima *A*
AniFreakZ chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ohmygosh,the fluffiness killed me... And if my kindergarten was like this,my first love is the whole kindergarten.
Random Reader - Yume chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
xD I can absolutely imagine this. Makes me remember why I like your fics!

(And when you mentioned Mibuchi, I squealed. I think I would love to see a child!Akashi clinging to Reo-nee! xDDD)
phoenixalia chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
so adorable. 3 everything is just cute! and you got kiddie Shin-chan's character perfectly! :)
RandomInCommon chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love the chaos in the 's really adorable for some reason.
orange-stars chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
uwah this is cute! hahaha w