Reviews for DISHONORED: Tokyo Stalker
steelvulture chapter 2 . 13h ago
this story needs to continue
Shadow Shnarada chapter 1 . 1/8
The story was great so far and would really hope to see more.
Acerious Powamer chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This is a great fic and I really hope it continues. I'm curious, will there be any pairings, I just want to see Corvo with someone instead of him being in all the action scenes. I also think it would be a good idea if he learnt Japanese though so he can communicate better. It's just my opinion, it's not a must happen, but it's what I think. Until next time, Acerious Powamer signing out.
Deimos99340 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
If only this was still going! It's too good to just abandon. Please revive it!
Nazarkovn chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
give me more!
foggraven chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
hope you update this someday, It'd be great to see more chapters
foggraven chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
very interesting, defiantly a unique mix
Animelover01268 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I think you mistook kansayaku for kanshikan but other than that it's a really detailed and interesting story.
Animelover01268 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
This story is amazing! I love how you blended these two stories together without making it awkward, seriously it's a work of art. Please update soon!
truefortune chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Dude. You just blew my mind and the game was nice for all the credit it's worth, but I got to agree with our silent hero Corvo. Hope you shape his personality very well.
Zeio chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
There is a sad lack of Dishonored story's on this site and it feel's good to see a well crafted tale. On the technical side of things all I could really see needing improvements are a bit more through search with your spell check software (If you poses any). Oh and feel free to be a bit more descriptive.

That's about it really.

Keep up the good work, Zeio out...
Mimi MC chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I actually do not know Psycho-Pass until reading this amazing story. The world sounds utterly interesting and the references to Skyrim and FMA was hilarious. I love how you portrayed the Outsider in his whale-like glory and the new mask sounds really awesome. Thank you for writing such a astounding piece and really hope to see more!
Jouaint chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Another Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next.
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Nice, I'm not sure how I feel about how you're imitating the Dishonored gameplay. It's a solid idea and all but I'll wait and see how it works out in future chapters first.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is great, plenty of potential and I can't wait to see how things will develop. But I'm a bit curious about Corvo's skill set. Could you tell us what powers, equipment and upgrades he got?