Reviews for Complications II
Komamura's son chapter 8 . 4/15
I never thought I could hate Yankotsu even more... I hate him more than Tharja, and that takes a lot to be able to take Tharja's spot!

Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do. But I'm glad I'm taking the time to read these great chapters now .
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 3/28
Woot! Looks like things are about to get heavy for everyone.
LightningSpeed chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
It's been a long time since the story's been updated and I'm really glad that it's still ongoing.
Komamura's son chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Twice in one day, I'm glad I lived long enough for it... wait, hold on... *checks pulse* Yup, I'm alive.

I just love Adam, he's so adorably innocent. Reminds me of Shun Kodori, and I wanna know why he's so embarrassed over a simple little comic. Though I worry for him, he just got into a stranger's car... *facepalm with chuckle* But he's still great to me. Can't wait for the real chapters later! :D

Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Lucky chance, jake's leaving him to go live with someone else, quitting swat to go work some other job.
Komamura's son chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Poor Chance, being alone sucks... And I would love to see Liz take down some gang members, give her a moment to be badass again!

Can't wait for the rest, I'll be patient as a thousand monks! Trust me. I've built up patience now...

LightningSpeed chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I'm glad that your still continuing the story. It's been a while since it's been updated.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Poor chance, looks like there not going to be anymore swatkats.
Komamura's son chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
YEAH, LET'S CELEBRATE YOUR RETURN! *tries baking a cake but fails* damn it... aw well, Who cares, this review will be good enough. Please Jake, don't leave your buddy alone, he needs you! And I hope Leon rips Yankotsu's head off!
Kitsune: Roy Komamura
Komamura's son chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
After reading the first, I had to smread this. Its great as always and I love the new characters, especially Adam *hugs him* Its ok, Rodger's an a$$, fox will comfort wolf. Can't wait for the rest.
Fox Boy: Roy Komamura
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
oh boy, things are starting to heat up, I like that don guy, he's hot.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Gasp there he goes again, poor Chance and Jake.
LightningSpeed chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoy this story, and your right it does seem complicated every time.
LightningSpeed chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm curious in how would Chance and Jake would react if they found out about Leon.
Roller77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great start, looking forward to more!