Reviews for Trust in Me
THACA221B chapter 7 . 2/17
I'm really liking the story so far, but I just have one little, knit-picky problem. Personally, I feel Emily and Bruce are falling in love a BIT too quick. I mean, it's ok to have a crush for a bit, but I feel like they are attached a bit more than friends, and it's only chapter 7. Now, I inderstand if this is how YOU like it, but personally I feel you're rushing a bit. Like, my parents knew eachother for 5 years before they started to date. In fact, they hated eachother at first. AND my mom helped get my dad ready for not one, but TWO dates. Now, I understand that every couple is different, but that's just my opinion. The story is VERY good other than that. And Emily reminds me a bit of myself. You are an incredible author, so, keep writing.
-THACA
Heartless-Hyuga93 chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
That's sing is One more night not one more time
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 17 . 6/11/2015
god I love Charles on of my favorites from x-men
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
fucking bitch I hate her aunt but Charles was in this chapter and I absolutely adore him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
when i saw the title of this for some reason I thought she was going to be an angel
Demona Evernight chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
aw that's adorable, but seriously did anyone else laugh at the mental image of Hulk grabbing Logical Bruce by the face and hauling him into his cage? lol
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
ERMERGERSH I LOVE THIS AND I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR HOURS...!
Girl with guns chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Well, that ending didn't surprise me as much as it probably should...
Me chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Love love love! Please update soon! Much love
sandradee27 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
I loved this! Fantastic keep it up! Much love
Kylersbrown1 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
I love it! Cannot wait for more! Have you thought about any spin offs?
3broomstix chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Ok, I may sound really stupid, but what does she mean by she was blamed for something before she was ever born?
Brittbluebird chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Oh my god. Oh My God! OH MY GOD! I love it. So very much. Please never stop writing. This is amazing. My new favorite story, it even outranks some of my own. I started reading this because I needed some Bruce fluff and this story went above my expectations! Yay!
LadyRobbStark chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Just started reading and, I'm very interested to read more.
thenightowl57 chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
WOAH... WOAH... WOAH.
da heck? I mean tbh this relationship is going way too fast. They Practically fall in love in three days if I remember correctly and like now they're engaged. Relationships dont happen that fast! Bruce doesnt seem the type of guy just to jump for a girl really. I feel like he would feel the need to feel more emotionally stable. I just feel like this is just some little fairy tale thing. I am really saying all these things to help you improve, but honey the truth hurts and im not letting you down easy. I just think that you should try to have expanded the realtionship a bit more and made it much more dynamic.