Reviews for Trust in Me
Heartless-Hyuga93 chapter 5 . 7/3
That's sing is One more night not one more time
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 17 . 6/11
god I love Charles on of my favorites from x-men
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 6/11
fucking bitch I hate her aunt but Charles was in this chapter and I absolutely adore him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 6/11
when i saw the title of this for some reason I thought she was going to be an angel
Demona Evernight chapter 9 . 1/22
aw that's adorable, but seriously did anyone else laugh at the mental image of Hulk grabbing Logical Bruce by the face and hauling him into his cage? lol
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
Girl with guns chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Well, that ending didn't surprise me as much as it probably should...
Me chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Love love love! Please update soon! Much love
sandradee27 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
I loved this! Fantastic keep it up! Much love
Kylersbrown1 chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
I love it! Cannot wait for more! Have you thought about any spin offs?
3broomstix chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Ok, I may sound really stupid, but what does she mean by she was blamed for something before she was ever born?
Brittbluebird chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Oh my god. Oh My God! OH MY GOD! I love it. So very much. Please never stop writing. This is amazing. My new favorite story, it even outranks some of my own. I started reading this because I needed some Bruce fluff and this story went above my expectations! Yay!
LadyRobbStark chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Just started reading and, I'm very interested to read more.
thenightowl57 chapter 26 . 2/10/2014
da heck? I mean tbh this relationship is going way too fast. They Practically fall in love in three days if I remember correctly and like now they're engaged. Relationships dont happen that fast! Bruce doesnt seem the type of guy just to jump for a girl really. I feel like he would feel the need to feel more emotionally stable. I just feel like this is just some little fairy tale thing. I am really saying all these things to help you improve, but honey the truth hurts and im not letting you down easy. I just think that you should try to have expanded the realtionship a bit more and made it much more dynamic.
Qu33nbeee chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
welp, when I started reading this, I wasn't sure if I'd like it, I guess I wasn't sure about the witch thing... but in just three days, I finished getting caught up and have become extremely emotionally attached to your characters. which explains the tears in my eyes at bruce's proposal.

this is definatly not like the other Bruce/OC fics I've read, and is great in it's own way. I like that they don't get together right away, and that Emily has her own battles that aren't necessarily against some big monster (like becoming a great pianist) it makes her seem more human. well, i mean... as human as a half human can be. I guess I should say she's more real. yeah, that works better.

and the way you have Bruce and emily interact is really cute! I think the soul bond thing was a genius idea, and how they can calm each other down even if they are far away. it just makes them really adorable and makes me want to hug them!

the only complaint, which isn't really a complaint even, is that occasionally you forget a comma, or add a comma where it is unnecesary. not the most important thing, but it will definatly improve writing!

I think that's all... I'll definatly be confused as to why I can't read anymore of this for the next few days (or until you update again) because I've been reading this whenever I get bored... which is a lot... but I won't pressure you to update, because I know how stressful people can be about asking do new chapters!