Reviews for Stake the Salvatores
Anastasia chapter 40 . 3/31
Damn. You're really, really awesome Stefan. Like I wouldn't even think to do something like that. But I'm sorry that I was fist pumping the air while you were getting killed lol
Anastasia chapter 36 . 3/31
Duh duh duuuuuh
Anastasia chapter 17 . 3/30
Anastasia chapter 16 . 3/30
Well shit just got fucked up really bad.
Anastasia chapter 14 . 3/29
Aha, bitch. That's why you got your neck sliced open. Got your ass knocked out.
Anastasia chapter 12 . 3/29
Those comebacks for when they were talking to Damon are awesome.
Anastasia chapter 8 . 3/29
Oh no. Not the cure!
Anastasia chapter 7 . 3/29
The Cuteness chapter 40 . 3/22
Now this was a crazy ride. I'm usually a big bamon and Stefonnie fan, but this definitely pulled at my Tonnie heart strings and the plot just makes total sense.
big fan chapter 40 . 2/19
Holy hell. This is perfection. I love it. You did a better job then tvd writers. They should contact you for story lines. Everything in this story is piece of a puzzle that falls in place. I am starting the kill klaus story and can't wait to finish that also. Applaud and lots of praise for what you wrote. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
it would have been cute to see tyler and jeremy kiss the sides of bonnies cheek at the same time after the new years count down but oh well your story not mine even tho am the one reviewing so i guess opinions are okay
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Welcome to fanfiction, where great writers are few but gems when you find them.
owe chapter 39 . 10/6/2013
itz sooooooooooooo fucking cute how 0t3 they are. it kind of breaks my heart that the show didn't capatilize on a teremy triangle or a teremy friendship or a teremy ANYTHING. im sad about the rift between baroline and jeremys pain but at the same time ASHDKKDLD IM SO HAPPY FOR TONNIE. also teremy killing Stefan and being badass and working as a team was the absolute best thing like I can't even deal *_* this is such a great fic and so is runaways and im kinda mad you only made THREE FICS AND SINCE IM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS ONE AND UPDATED ON RUNAWAYS I HAVE ONE LEFT AND THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO (well I do ill find more fanfiction but it won't be as good as yourz and ill cry a lot :P)
owe chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
oh MY MOTHERFUCKING GOD THIS FIC IS AMAZEBALLS (and also really addictive ur killing me with these cliffhangers) AND LIKE THE TONEREMY OT3NESS GIVES ME LIFE AND in canon I kind of adore Stefan and tolerated damon but in this fic I legit started jumping up and down in this chapter when Jeremy staked him- itz blowin my mind.