Reviews for Hanabira
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 8 . 3/15
I could not stop laughing at this one. Especially on how Sai could never get the word crush right. And yay! Finally someone else who loves new team 7! Best team 7. :}
Indiegirl97 chapter 5 . 2/14
Awww..lil Kaka-chan! So cute!
HeyJoe0929 chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
I like every chapter! But what intrigued me most was the "Undertow". I really wish you'd turn that into a multi-chapter fanfic :)
DevJeb4700 chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
This isn't over, is it? It doesn't say complete.
Ach, my heart hurts. If it's not, please finish it? If you've lost inspiration for it, that's understandable.
Caroline chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
I like your fics,they gave a warm-heart feeling and still your action plot keeps me on the edge. Keep up the hard work! Congratz!
Locura chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This is a meandering story that I am enjoying a lot!
KaKiara chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I think this is super sweet :) Great job on this one!
Tiny Cherie chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
D: NO. Omg sakura ;_; kakashi whyy urgh I can't even review properly. All the frustration
pastel kittens chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
A compression, a squish, smash, a squash and a crunch. Oh make me laugh so much! XD
Marta Anita chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
I really liked the KakaSaku chapters in this.
Yorik chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I think adding the ages would be EXTREMELY helpful, because you bounce around so much in time. Or dates or something might be even better.
Amrun chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I'm fascinated by the "lost years" as well. I look forward to more.
Amrun chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
"You were totally fat last year!"

That line KILLED me. Fucking lol.
zoobooks chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
This had so much Sai gold in it. I LOVED it for that. I actually loled a number of times reading this one. *sigh* Yamato, he's such the gentleman. Both to sakura and kakashi. I could be okay with yamasaku.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »