Reviews for Feliks Paints His House a Wicked Hipster Pink
Sharon Stoppable chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
The title alone made me burst out laughing.
And then I read it and it made me laugh even harder.
Great work; it fits my own headcanon, too. I've always thought Feliks was Jewish.

Awesome fic. I'm adding it to my favorites. :D
MRoshka chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Okay, since I'm Polish - Polish is a very difficult language and it's very easy to get sth wrong. But the title of the article should be "POLSKI DYPLOMATA IGNACY ŁUKASIEWICZ MA TERAZ RÓZOWY DOM! TO WYGLĄDA NIEDORZECZNIE/KOMICZNIE!" - choose one of the last two words. Unless you really wanted to say "POLISH DIPLOMAT IGNACY ŁUKASIEWICZ HAS A PINK HOUSE ONLY NOW 'N' IT LOOKS KIDNA-FUNNY!" ;). Google-translate is hardly reliable when it comes to Polish grammar and sayings.

Another thing - "Yitzchak" - I'm sure it's written differently in Polish. Does "Icek" sound right? (But then again, I was so sure "Icek" was a short form of sth else... maybe it isn't. Hm, I'm by no means an expert on Jewish names.)

If they are speaking Polish:
- Renata - Renia (probably not Rena, unless it's a nickname)
- Krzysztofa - Krysia (and it doesn't go any shorter)
You probably have no idea how troublesome is translating that little "Liet&Po" word-play to Polish ;D.

I find the story pleasantly amusing .

May I ask why did you choose to make Feliks a Jew?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Of course, Feliks' family would join in. It runs in the family.

Feliks should've called the Libra Pirates from "One Piece: Parallel Generations" (the spin-off to "One Piece: Parallel Works") to help, since a lot of people on the crew are hipsters.
CandyOfDOOOM chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Pretty funny story! Just, may I add that GILBERT is the older brother of LUDWIG.