Reviews for Let the Traitor Fall
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Not the best thing I've ever read, but pretty good in its own way.
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Holy shit I didn't expect that.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
really ominous - and somewhat open-ended as well ... but interesting in its own way!
TheDukeAffar chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I like this - the point of it was a little muddled for me. Was this supposed to be a highlight of Azula's cruelty or a look at the fate of the characters in a doomsday scenario or was this about Ty Lee's moral decisions and consequences?

Again I like but do you kind of see what I mean? Nonetheless though I loved how utterly cold Azula was in this towards the end. I thought her reaction would've been more angry like a typical villain but it was cool and heartless.

Another thing you might want to do is go back and check the wording of some of your sentences - "Princess Azula had succeeded her father and finished the total conquer of the world" - like that one. Maybe change conquer to conquest so the tenses align. There are some other instances, not a ton, that have missing words as well. Like I said a quick glance over will buff the story to a mirror shine.
sablefalls chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh so tragic and sad. It would be interesting to see more in this universe.
sugahkane chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Whoa, a world where Aang dies and Azula continues a descent into madness. Very well-crafted. Gotta say, it makes me appreciate the fact that she ended up in an asylum. I waited the whole story for Azula to have some type of change of heart (only because I'm a sap), but the whole thing was great regardless. Your characterization was great and believable.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this. I hate it and I want to cry because my poor beloved Aang is gone and Azula, as she always would have, set the world on fire in the worst possible way, but it's beautiful and Ty Lee always was a good one even though she didn't quite know it...

Thank you for writing.