Reviews for Medabots DigimonTamers: Digital Fever
omegachampionmon chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Ler me guess... you're anti-Sorato?
omegachampionmon chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Impmon's attack is called infernAL funnel...
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
I really like this fic and hope you continue soon.
EnderPenguin chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Spectramon chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Please get back to the story!

I want to know how it continues!

(How about a bakugan/digimon story?)
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I love this fic, I do hope you upgrade it so we can see what happens next to the Tamers and the Meda-gang.
Nobility chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Being a huge long-time fan of Digimon, and having just been hit by the Medabot bug, I have to say that this story was an entertaining read despite it's age and apparent abandonment. I especially like the idea behind Meda-Upgrading- a little cliche, perhaps, but very fitting and a fine way to even the playing ground between the Medabots and Digimon.

I have to admit, though, I felt the story lost a bit of steam when the Tamers were introduced to the Medabot world. Personally, I felt that the Tamers could have been eliminated from the story altogether and just focus in on the Medafighters dealing with Digimon invasion, it certainly would appear more original, and the only thing the Tamers seemed to introduce was exposition (which was already nicely fulfilled by the side Digimon like Otamamon and Honeybeemon, who, by the way, kept randomly appearing and disappearing) and snark, which, frankly, was unneeded, considering all the Medabot characters play-off each other so well. If you really needed to include Tamers to emphasize Digimon, I just can't help but feel it would have been better if you created some OC Tamers to pop up in the Medabot world. Of course, the Tamers part is where we really see the immaturity of your writing, what with the rampant Ryo bashing, forced Rukato and just general OOC-ness, so that might just be my dislike showing there. Of course, you're a different writer now, and I'm sure if you were ever to return to the series you'd fix all that up.

All in all, I really like the idea behind this story, and I would *love* to see you revisit it, especially if you include the Season 3 characters (well, specifically, Ginkai, Kam, Zuru and their Medabots/Kilobots).
megarock1018 chapter 17 . 8/13/2009

love it!

dude that cliffhanger is so killer!

i so want to know what happens next
GammaTron chapter 10 . 5/14/2008

A Digimon that looks like a male fusion of a cobalt Renamon and a wolf and a obsidian and crimson copy of said fusion: NO WAY!

Cobalt fox-wolf Digimon: If you delete him, then he won't be able to write more of this story.

Obsidian and Crimson fox-wolf Digimon: Although he has discontinued a few stories, Kaze.

Kaze: WHAT?

Dark hold Kaze and I while we shout: DIE, YOU TEME!(TRANSLATION: DIE, YOU BASTARD!)

Dark: Chaos... Sapphire Spear!

*Knocks out both of us*

Dark: Forgive my creator. I am Dark the Ranomon, the Digital World's Ultimate Digital Monster! This is my copy, Kaze the Ranomon.

Kaze, awake: You're MY copy, Dark!

Dark: Shut up, Faker.

Me, awake: Sorry about calling you a Teme, AnT-san, but it's just that I'm a big Rukato and Junry fan and I thought you betrayed that by doing this Jurato.

Kaze: And I hate it when people discontinue stories for remixes when you should leave that to others. They might put some cool OCs, like me, in them.

Dark: You are not cool, Kaze, but stupid.

Kaze: WHY YOU...!

*Cue fight cloud*

Me: I like this story, except for this chapter. I flame this chapter and this chapter only! And... HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS BEFORE I SLAGGIN' WASTE YA WITH KAZE AND DARK'S MEGA FORMS, KNIGHTHACIBIMON AND PALADINHACIBIMON!

Kaze and Dark: Please Reply!

*They go back to fighting with each other in the fight cloud*

Me: I'll send you the story when you update this story.
Bloxham chapter 17 . 11/7/2007
this story is rly good update it or else i wanna see what happens.
Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I hope you continue this.
SinCityAssassin42 chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
Nice Fic, just wished you would continue. There's just one thing that pisses me off...why'd you have to add Belmont into the mix? I just hate him, in the actual series, it'd be Tai and Sora all over again.
marc chamberlain chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
put chapter 18 of the story on now
arkari chapter 17 . 3/24/2006
Change anything you want, yeah, put that idiotic smily rich (Kam) and that Hikaru wanna-bes (Ginkai-Zuru) M... Nae/Hikaru... could work

Ejem, back to the begging:

Change anything but continue with this fic! Please! (puppy eyes) Please!
arkari chapter 16 . 3/24/2006