Reviews for SKYFALL Redone
pctronics chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
This is a great start. I hope you continue this story and we get to learn more about K and James and also M and James. However, based on the updates, it seems this might have been abandoned. Shame really.
Fairytales1981 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Oh yaaaay update. I'd almost forgotten about this one. I've been so engrossed in Forever Love and Portrait of a Lady :) Amazing update :)
Mistlethwaite chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
curious. are you still updating this fic?
lisca chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Please, pleaaaase, I need chapter 5!
I've always thought M was a kind of mum for James, and I'm so happy I found this!
Great job!
BraveSherlock chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ellietigerwolf chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is so sweet, love the Bond and M mother/son relationship, very moving when he was in tears. Update soon? :)x
Fairytales1981 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Eeek no please not a cliffhanger. I can't for the life of me think who K is and it's gonna bug the hell out of me. Don't leave me hanging too long, pleeeease xx
TT chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Well I wouldn't like to be Mallory right now, pretty sure the only person who is going to get through to James is M but points for effort. No idea who K is but looking forward to seeing how this plays out :)
YukiKyo chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I just saw the movie last night. And M does know she got shot, she knows where the pain is coming from as shes pulls her hand away from her side and sees blood.
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Ugh, bloody Mallory! I hatehatehate him, seriously! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Interesting, Q as M's son, i haven't seen that done before and I really want to read more so update soon
LadyDuchess82 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
OMG! Never would have thought this, very good!
TT chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Interesting twist to have Q as M's son, might explain why he's got such a high position while he's still so young? Looking forward to more :)
The Doctor chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
WHAAATTT? Did not see that coming. well done.
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Brilliant. Can I hazard a guess at M's daughter being Eve?