Reviews for Rescuing Chakotay

Thanks for sharing...
bellislefan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was great hope you do another ( longer )one
Alice1nWond3rland chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow! This story was so good and such a twist. I myself saw this episode and it was a bore, it's so good that you were able to put a wonderful and cute twist on that episode. SO GOOD, will totally be re-reading! :D
scifiromance chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh, it was just wonderful to read this again, and I've already read my beta copy four times! :) I just appreciate new details every time I read it, which shows your writing skill. Again, I'm impressed with how you wrote Janeway, I could completely understand why Chakotay was frustrated with her, but I could also see her strained emotions in the way you wrote her. Of course though, Seven and Chakotay meeting was my fave part, all the little things he noticed about her, he was totally transfixed, and so gentle with her too, especially at first, aww. :)

Thanks so much for writing, I'm glad my help gave you confidence, but it was your idea and execution that made this great! :D Seeing this posted this morning was a brilliant 21st birthday present for me! :)

scifiromance
lizzy74656 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like I like. The way You had this pair interacting was lovely, both pairs that is. Great.
echo58 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012