Reviews for Caliburn Initiative
nolanv3 chapter 1 . 11/19
So hilarious!
I hope someday you update this and continue it! I really love this story! And I want to know how Naruto went to the dimensional space!

The only thing I have to say about the story so far is that Hayate about the time of the las chapter should be cured and walking normaly no?
Genesis D. Rose chapter 12 . 6/30
just finished reading this for the first time, always love your works, hope to see you updating EVERYTHING again soon :)
BanTheFairyKing chapter 6 . 5/16
Please, either do less fight scenes, or do them well. Naruto does have a C Rank ranged wind spell to use, and using Shadow Clones can get up high enough to counter a flying enemy. And if this is post war, HE CAN FLY! Also, Tsuga is a clan technique, he doesn't know it. If for some reason we're to believe he knows more, than why is he so useless at range. Hie physical capabilities are also kind of annoying. He's a taijutsu expert after he learns Frog Fu, which, if he knows Sage Mode, he knows. The story's great, if a bit annoying when he's constantly teased, but the fights are just bad.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 4 . 5/16
Seriously, what Naruto is this? Normal Naruto can fly, but doesn't know any wierd barrier breaking styles.
Mokkel chapter 12 . 3/22
never has a magic girl animé brought me as much joy as reading this story did.
KingJeter chapter 12 . 2/19
Love this story. This is like my third of fourth time reading it over. I hope you can update this soon with a new chapter. I can only imagine the hilarity that will ensue when it goes into StrikerS, Vivid, and Vivid Strike!
UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ
frankieu chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
nice story so far love the plot and the interaction wit the cast looking forward to more
Xetsura chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I've pretty much lost track of how many times I've read this story by now. Nanoha doesnt get many fics, and this is one is definitely one of the best. Now excuse me while I attempt to gnaw off my leg while waiting for the next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Dayum I hope we all get an update soon, been so long since I've seen this story in my feed.
Lulumo chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
This fic is awesome and I kind of want to see Naruto in 100% not just 20%... but then again the world(lot of worlds) itself will disappear if Naruto truly uses his power at full, like how he was only nine and seriously injured and yet made a hole in moon despited half death, so think about teenage perfect body condition and lot stronger than before. Damn basically god level huh.
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
This is a good story. Your characterization and interaction is spot on. You've made it clear that Naruto won't end up in a relationship with Nanoha and Fate, but that doesn't mean he won't possibly be marital aide/ sperm donner in the future. I look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
Mernom chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Great humor. Your characters have a nice feel to them, very good job fleshing them out. Nanoha and Fate seems to do lots of basic skinship stuff with Naruto... Lap pillows and the like. They ARE quite friendly (especially Nanoha), but that's still unusual for different gender friends who are still in the friend zone. In anime land, at least. And most fics that spawn from it. Although from how you write them they are basically siblings, so that's probably it.
Mernom chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Great fic so far.
Mernom chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Wait.. So that technique Naruto used on Vita wasn't gentle fist? That's an interesting way to use the Rasengan... Not sure if it's actually doable, since toy need to put your Chakra Into your opponent's body, which is a moot point if it's meant to be a barrier piercing skill. Still, a very interesting idea.