Reviews for Caliburn Initiative
Nate chapter 2 . 5/1
"Oh you wouldn't want to hurt blah blah"

Bullshit guilt trip cliched shitfic.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 3/22
His interactions with Lindy are probably softer because she reminds him of his Godmother (or at least I presume Tsunade was his Godmother in this fic).

Let me guess, Naruto’s getting the prototype for whatever it turns out that Sacred Heart really is? Would make sense, considering Sacred Heart was designed with melee combat in mind, and was designed to work in tandem with a person who has the potential to be as powerful as Olivie Sagebrecht was… which is to say SSS Rank.

Huh… guess I now know which of the Liese Twins is Chrono’s favorite… its the one with the longer hair, because she has the more Moe-Moe look to her, at least in my opinion.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 3/22
So… he’s changed his Nindo, huh?

Naturally, Naruto, the only way to be with one of those two is if you can stand being with the other… it should also be noted that Nanoha is a freaking Sadist!

Naruto probably won’t have complaints about taking orders when it is Hayate who is issuing them /smirk.

Okay… I’m assuming he is being dragged from behind her… and given the long ass skirts that are part of the Seishou Academy uniform, I have to ask… just how did he manage to nudge her in the place that I assume he nudged her to elicit that reaction? Nudging a girl on the rear end, while inappropriate, isn’t usually going to get a ‘stop that! it tickles!’ reaction, unless the girl has some really weird ticklish spots… it would need to be something in a little more frontal of a location if I understood my anatomy correctly.

ROFLMAO, I’ve also pegged the dynamics of the probable pairing… Naruto is his own expy, Fate is Hinata, while Nanoha is shaping up to be an amalgam of Sakura and Konan… and incidentally, Nanoha grows up to have a chest worthy of the latter of those two.

I’m going to cry foul, using hammer space to stash weapons in is clearly a form of magic, even if an unconventional use of it!
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 3/22
He can compensate for the lack of flying with Six-Paths Sage Mode, I know for a fact he can fly in that form… the question is if it is worth using that form on most enemies.

Naruto has… purple eyes? That’s not good for his enemies if it is what I think it is.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh well shuure... I mean, if you’re going to introduce the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki to the Nanoha franchise, you kind of, sort of, need to start him off with an enemy who can actually take the hits he is capable of dishing out.

Just curious, if they can’t translate his words, how do they know what his name is?

Given that Naruto spent who knows how long inside of a block of ice that was floating around in deep space… odds are he knows about the Fox, and thus has a far superior mind at his disposal to help translate things. So the odds that he doesn’t know what they are saying is incredibly miniscule, rather it is more likely he is letting them think he doesn’t know… which may honestly be the most Shinobi-esque prank he has ever pulled!

As good as Kyouya is, I doubt he’d stand a chance in hell against even a rookie Shinobi.

Nanoha never does quite grow out of those pigtails does she? At least Fate graduates to a single tail. And honestly, Amy should feel honored to be given recognition for her resemblance to Pink-Furred Howler Monkeys!

It’s not security’s fault that he broke into a secured facility. This kid is a STEALTH PRODIGY. You’d have to literally not have any means of entry or egress in order to keep him from getting to something, and even then it he’d likely still pull it off!

**SNORT** I’ll laugh if Naruto promptly summons a toad into that office and then regales her about how he can also summon one the size of a large building! Less destructive my ass!

Hinata seems to have been a very naughty young lady, teaching Naruto her clan’s fighting style like that…
nolanv3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
So hilarious!
I hope someday you update this and continue it! I really love this story! And I want to know how Naruto went to the dimensional space!

The only thing I have to say about the story so far is that Hayate about the time of the las chapter should be cured and walking normaly no?
Genesis D. Rose chapter 12 . 6/30/2017
just finished reading this for the first time, always love your works, hope to see you updating EVERYTHING again soon :)
BanTheFairyKing chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Please, either do less fight scenes, or do them well. Naruto does have a C Rank ranged wind spell to use, and using Shadow Clones can get up high enough to counter a flying enemy. And if this is post war, HE CAN FLY! Also, Tsuga is a clan technique, he doesn't know it. If for some reason we're to believe he knows more, than why is he so useless at range. Hie physical capabilities are also kind of annoying. He's a taijutsu expert after he learns Frog Fu, which, if he knows Sage Mode, he knows. The story's great, if a bit annoying when he's constantly teased, but the fights are just bad.
BanTheFairyKing chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Seriously, what Naruto is this? Normal Naruto can fly, but doesn't know any wierd barrier breaking styles.
Mokkel chapter 12 . 3/22/2017
never has a magic girl animé brought me as much joy as reading this story did.
KingJeter chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
Love this story. This is like my third of fourth time reading it over. I hope you can update this soon with a new chapter. I can only imagine the hilarity that will ensue when it goes into StrikerS, Vivid, and Vivid Strike!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE PLZ PLS PLZS PLSZ
frankieu chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
nice story so far love the plot and the interaction wit the cast looking forward to more
Xetsura chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I've pretty much lost track of how many times I've read this story by now. Nanoha doesnt get many fics, and this is one is definitely one of the best. Now excuse me while I attempt to gnaw off my leg while waiting for the next update.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Dayum I hope we all get an update soon, been so long since I've seen this story in my feed.