Reviews for Caliburn Initiative
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 8/22
This is a good story. Your characterization and interaction is spot on. You've made it clear that Naruto won't end up in a relationship with Nanoha and Fate, but that doesn't mean he won't possibly be marital aide/ sperm donner in the future. I look forward to more. Keep up the good work.
Mernom chapter 12 . 7/20
Great humor. Your characters have a nice feel to them, very good job fleshing them out. Nanoha and Fate seems to do lots of basic skinship stuff with Naruto... Lap pillows and the like. They ARE quite friendly (especially Nanoha), but that's still unusual for different gender friends who are still in the friend zone. In anime land, at least. And most fics that spawn from it. Although from how you write them they are basically siblings, so that's probably it.
Mernom chapter 11 . 7/20
Great fic so far.
Mernom chapter 9 . 7/20
Wait.. So that technique Naruto used on Vita wasn't gentle fist? That's an interesting way to use the Rasengan... Not sure if it's actually doable, since toy need to put your Chakra Into your opponent's body, which is a moot point if it's meant to be a barrier piercing skill. Still, a very interesting idea.
Mernom chapter 8 . 7/20
Well, this was quite interesting. Naruto's method to deal with the defense program is simply hilarious. And that Earth Breaker... Dayem.
Mernom chapter 6 . 7/19
Hmm, from what I learned, Caliburn is an interesting device.
The device itself is working on a separate circuit, while Naruto's power is only used to power spells stored in cartridges. Sounds somewhat like a spell gun. On another note, Naruto knows Kiba's technique? And Neji's too... What else?
Mernom chapter 5 . 7/19
This is shaping up nicely. Comparing Chrono to Sasuke, and then tempting him with revenge...
Mernom chapter 2 . 7/19
Did Naruto end up with Hinata before he was blown into space? Because that's the best explanation I have to how he could have learned the gentle fist.
Mernom chapter 1 . 7/19
This opened up quite well.
Ethan573 chapter 1 . 7/8
Seishou Elementary School (私立聖祥大学付属小学校 Shiritsu Seishō Daigaku Fuzoku Shōgakkō, lit. "Private Seishou University-affiliated Elementary School")[1] is a three-year elementary school in Uminari City, attended by Nanoha Takamachi, Arisa Bunnings, and Suzuka Tsukimura in the original series. Unlike the Seishou Junior High School, it seems to be co-ed.

In A's and A's manga, Fate Testarossa enrolls in Seishou Elementary School, as well. It is mentioned that had Hayate Yagami not suffered from a debilitating decease, she would have attended it, too.

The Seishou Elementary School schoolgirl uniform was the prototype of Nanoha's original Barrier Jacket, some elements of which are retained in all later versions of it.
dandraft15 chapter 12 . 7/4
so stuck around when I remembered that over 90% of the other fics on this site are not that great. I am glad that I did to the extent that I learnt how to spell nonoha.
Good work to both of you, I barely get what's going on but its entertaining enough despite the masochism
dandraft15 chapter 8 . 7/4
Figment Jiraiya is a pedo bear. Otherwise nice enough writing but the nohona things weird with so many nine year olds taking centre stage especially with them outclassing and outsmarting Naruto despite his elderliness.
Nice writing but Nahona just don't do it for me
Guest 9 chapter 4 . 6/24
But... The way Naruto is using "Uke" and the way they are interpretting it... Those wouldn't be pronounced the same way...
Bobboky chapter 12 . 6/24
very good work
TheItalianNinja chapter 12 . 6/24
"Besides, with medical spells, we can heal almost anything short of an S-rank arrow spell to the knee."

I freaking love you guys! You are easily my favorite author on the site by far! I only wish you would update some of your older stuff like Fata Morgana, that was the only good infinite stratos x naruto crossover I have found and was the reason I actually started reading some of your other stories. I have to admit that endgame version R is by far my favorite of your stories and I am always ecstatic when I see that it is updated. Keep up the good work please!