Reviews for The Shadow in Exile
Taycba chapter 11 . 1/31
Totally loved the story so far man, i read it all in 1 day cuz it flows so nice and the family relation between Talon Kata and Cass are just so adorable to read that i just kept going hahaha.
For the pairings i personaly ship talonxquinn but in this story the talonxriven goes perfect, besides i see kata and talon more like brothers than anything else.
Anyways, keep up the great job!
Are you gonna continue the story? It would be nice if you would :D
Anndddd Riven x Talon is the best, Katarina is said to be Talon's Sister soooo yeaaaaaaaa
Isn't Riven in the steets too, like Talon when they where children? O_O
PoisonLiquid chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
This is the first chapter which have romance in it, and a fine one of course :D Love it man. Plz keep up your good work
darkened senses chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Woo! Romance! Good job, man. Loved the chapter and how you write :D Keep it up
Russian Hunter chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Another great chapter man.

I like how your putting some semi-Romance in there :D

Some grammar errors, but they definitely don't detract from the story. Keep it up!
Russian Hunter chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Talon and Riven for sure
Alexzander95 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
For pairings, atleast for Riven, I agree that TalonXRiven is good or if Riven is a lesbian in this story I fine that KatarinaXRiven is a good pairing.
Talon - The Blade's Shadow chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Love the story and truthfully I was fine with the OOC, they were kids anyway. As for romance, I personally like TalonxQuinn, however my secondary choice would be TalonxRiven, TalonxKatarina is okay, but Katarina is practically Talon's sister. So I vote for TalonxRiven.
PoisonLiquid chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Next chapter, PLZ!
Natsu Xalamander chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this couple
but most of all I love your story so keep up the good work
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
I like this
continue this story and I will read
TomZ1 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Good Story I really liked it I kind of like the couple so keep the good work ill be waiting for the next chap
B.M.B.T chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I dont know what it is about this story, but god damnit i love it xD great story you got here, and i certainly hope to read more.
Keep up the good work :D