Reviews for Love What You Hate
black111star chapter 4 . 1/26
So is this supposed to be an abusive relationship? Because that's what it sounds like. It's different from the usual kennets. I like the way it's going. But please don't let Bonnie become a victim of Stockholm syndrome! She shouldn't be in love with someone who takes away her freedom and separated her f r on her friends.
black111star chapter 3 . 1/26
he passed that black line, but before he knew it, he was skidding across the grease and headed toward the pins

So funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
black111star chapter 2 . 1/26
Damon had the urge to take away the bouquet and hit the young man over the head with it.

Hahaha. Your humour is great! I've only finished chapter 2 and I'm laughing my butt off.
Nijah Isis chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Can you plz update
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Where r u? I want to read what's going to happen next. By the way Tina a great youtube vidder made a video with The Mikaelson Family to The Addams Family theme song and I think you'll love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
cant wait for more!
i love the kol damon tension by the way
Kurisutori618 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
awww man im up to date and it was just getting good pout
Tina Ering chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
i totally loved iT...imma becomin ur fan...
plz plz update sooon
SteVie'SGirL chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I don't like that Kol compelled the office person so Bonnie no longer has to attend school. The confrontation between Damon and Kol was funny.
Cassenoisettes chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Bonnie is just a tease. Kol wants her and only her. He isn't afraid to tell her or anyone else. But she's afraid of what her "friends" will think. It's crazy. When Kol will have enough of going after her, will she cry that nobody care about her, nobody love her...? Even Elena told her she seems happy.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Showdown! :) Hope you update soon!
Damon is Team Bonnie chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Update update updateee! :)
Fancylove chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I like kol too ;-)
esmeralda312 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This triangle is the best triangle (: I loved the Kennett bowling scene, too cute! It's funny to imagine a badass Original vampire falling all over himself trying to bowl. I love Bamon too though, hope they'll have some more interaction soon too.

I'm glad I'm not the one who has to choose who she'll pick, lol. I couldn't do it!
Alexis chapter 2 . 12/2/2012