Reviews for Russian Roulette
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I love it, the story is epic can't write words on how cool this is
Glowing Loudly chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
:D cute
The Violet Writer1234 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I know this was going to be sad but wow it was about as amazing as one of these stories could be you did a good job I'm looking forward to more of your writing. Your a very amazing writer this seams like it really happened I hope you keep writing. :-)
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I liked it
pale-blue11 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh my god. I couldn't breathe every time Sam go the gun. This is so great!
theweezil chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was awesome! Your writing is fantastic, and the action combined with the incredibly sweet ending made this a great little oneshot. You should totally expand this into a longer story!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I'm loving these oneshots from you. This one would actually do well as a full fic. But anyway, awesome job, I love how you do song shots and incorporate the lyrics into the dialogue(something I'd do because I like it alot better than just putting the lyrics into the fic, or the horrible one where the characters break into song), I saw the music video playing in my mind as I read this. Keep it up.

And I also look forward to your original work. I can't wait for when I finally get to read your novel.
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I was so afraid to read this. My phone has been screwed up and I haven't been able to read anything for the last two days. After reading "Wide Awake" I was afraid I'd get another story that made me that crazy. I was so relieved to see this as a one shot. Whoo! Great story... And update "Wide Awake" :)
Cilis chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love it! I was practically seething with anticipation
Wish Writer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great story! The suspence was fantastic! This is definitely going on my favorite list!
Best Wishes,
Wish Writer
ShadowedFang chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Tis profound, in a way. They took an enormous chance there. I wonder if they will keep to their word. In the end, they left it up to fate...
Hellbreaker chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Never lost huh? What a moron for saying that. If the GIW did win Russian Roulette and made good on his promise, he would have signed the destruction of the entire Guys in White agency and possibly everyone else afterwards. Even if Danny didn't merge with Vlad's ghost half, Danny is still one of the most powerful ghost in the series. Still, I like to see what happened to Amity Park after they realized what a big mistake they made, but I guess I'll just have to imagine it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Love love love it I know its a one shot but come one please just a bit more pleas it was sooo amazing and sweet :]
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
What u can't do that just end it their. I was like what why nooo nice story awesome but please please go on u can't leave me. Hanging
Over here that will just be cruel and unusual punishment." Please begging u go one love love the story was Amazing.
I COMMAND YOU!
Go
On
Pleaseeee! :]
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
My word, Tori. This was... this was just amazing... I can't find the words to describe it! Its just... incredible. I loved it more than Danny loves Sam... AND THAT'S A LOT! Like, my gosh Tori. I loved it. Just... yeah... Love, love, love. :)