Reviews for Commanding Reasons
LeftennantAskara chapter 3 . 2/7
Perfection. Hilarity.

I have been unable to avoid laughing audibly at your brilliant communiqu├ęs. Can't say I'm sorry.
Aunt Kathy chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
:D I really enjoyed reading this fic, AF. It's both entertaining and to-the-point. The banter between Janeway and Paris is spot on, which made the whole thing even funnier. Plus, nice ending. Now then, let's see about that sequel... :)
Aunt Kathy chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
LMAO at the end about the latest 'problem'! Although it does sound painful... but hey, who am I to stand in the way of a highly entertaining story?
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like the first chapter, I was giggling from the second reason Tom gives. I've never considered using this particular format for a story, but you pull it off well, I'll be sure to try a message-only fic at some point in the future, although I doubt mine will be a sharp-witted and entertaining as yours is. :)
IrishBug74 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is a great story, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Juddysbuddy chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Loved this! So funny and so in character, as always!
I'm enjoying your Avengers stories very much, but Tom is
my great love so I'm glad you updated this. Looking forward
to more Proof of Life also (hint hint) Thank you again!
point-blank47 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
"The Great Equalization". Snort. Yep, a lot of ill-considered things are no doubt done in the name of that ...

"I ran into Seven in Sandrine's last night, and she told me she had no idea what came over her in those last couple of weeks in the DQ. She suspects the Borg Queen, or other Unseen Powers. But that's just nonsense, right? As if someone was pulling our strings out there."
Snicker. Never did find that storyline even remotely believable. And with that sentence you've reminded me of an unfinished fic I've got elsewhere ...

Do continue - this is funny, and of course in character, and I'd probably say more if it wasn't so late. Anyway, this site needs some P/anyone, really, to redress the balance.
ME chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Your the greatest! I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOVE this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
*SNORF* these are hilarious!

*Shudder* Seven's implant *shudder*.

The great equalization *choke, gasp, sputter*
mabb5 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Ooooohhhh, you LIED about this being a complete story! How in keeping with your writing abilities. Dibs on you for my team when the 'droids revolt. You're devious. With a nasty thought process. I find I like that in a writer. BEG Please do write more when you get the time. Like Tomorrow. Or else. Not that this is a threat, mind you... From: She who cannot wait... who is also a devout P/Cer who does forgive you for what you did to Picard. It was just too funny to do anything else...
CrlkSeasons chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Lots of fun from both sides of this parallel series.
Didn't Tom promise B'Elanna that he'd carry the next one? So sorry to hear that he wimped out. That's men for you.
Thank you for all the laughs!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
*snort* Great chapter, AF! The subtle jabs and jousts are delightful to read, and the dialogue is spot-on for these two!

(Inconvenient implant? You don't say...)

CP7
tayababy chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Way to make me cry with laughter! Had to read it a few times to make sure I got it right. Trust issues. Understatement of the year (or stardate). I would love to hear about the uterus-impantation accident, and the subsequent ass kicking from the wife. The Great Equalisation. Oh, how many men I know who need to undergo this process :P
BonesBird chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
BWAHAHAHA These always end up having me in stitches.
angelscatie chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter. I really enjoyed their back and forth emails. Keep up the good work and update soon. ... proof of life, please?