Reviews for When Lives Collide
AppleJacklover17 chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Hi there! (Same person, different username {eventually}) Just wanted to point out a little detail from the earlier chapters: Root Beer is actually a Soda (well, as far as I know anyway. never seen an Alcoholic Root Beer unless it's used as a mixer.) so it's fine for Julia to drink as a non-alcoholic.
Crisis chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
Updaaattte please im in love!
miceaholic chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Wish, exciting chapter! I hope she wakes up fast before throttle starts pulling out his fur.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Wow...what an emotional roller coaster. That fight, Vinnie kissing Charley in the heat of the moment...and now Julia is fighting for her life (again). Oh I hope she pulls through...going into shock from blood loss is not a good thing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
XxWolfMan95xX chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Have Julia confess to Throttle in the next chapter, please!
Ms Anon chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
You, Quickening, FairDrae, Princessbee, and SamuraiPrincess10 are the new queens of this section! Everyone else just needs to admit they suck already and just quit already!
petrarabe1980 chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
A very nice story. Let's see how it goes. Hopefully the next chapter comes quite quickly.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Again, I apologize for how long I took in leaving a review. Work schedule makes it hard to review.

I love the chemistry between Ria and Modo. And yay! Some action! And I think I know who's behind it all. :)
EmoPirateLuv chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
So you going to pair the spares, because they just seem like they'd be sweet together

I notice a bit of what I'm thinking is word confusion. The word masochistic is the inverse of sadistic where one gets off on their own pain/humiliation.
SilverNeira chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Oh no! What will happen?
miceaholic chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
This was a good and exciting chapter. I loved the little slip of Vinnie's,where he almost called Charlie heavy, lol.
But there was a tiny mistake at the very end, you accidentally said Throttle got on his RED bike. I'm not sure if you meant to say black bike, or that VINNIE got on his bike.
nannulainen chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
I really love your story! Please another new chapter soon?
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
Sorry for taking so long to get to posting my review. Been a busy few weeks at work.

But yay! New review! Love the deepening of Throttle and Julia's relationship! Can't wait to read more. _
LittleMissBelmont chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
I love their little hugs and it's awesome to finally have Ria in the mix. I couldn't help but get the thought, are you putting her with anyone? Namely Modo?
LittleMissBelmont chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
I loved it. It's always good to put wedges between drama by using fluff and this was just absolutely adorable. I wonder when they're going to click together. It's always fun waiting for that part.