Reviews for When Lives Collide
Awesome
SilverNeira chapter 23 . 6/14
Uh oh.
AJfan17 chapter 23 . 6/4
All I have to say is "HOLY F***ING CRACKERS!" What the f*** is Will doing hiding in Julia's house?! Can't wait for the next installment.
miceaholic chapter 23 . 5/29
I loved these two chapters. Hehe I've heard of hickeys being called bugbites but never mouse nibbles.
I liked that you brought up that wearing leather while riding is for safety, it drives me nuts when I see some guy wearing shorts and flip flops on a motorcycle. I just want to yell at them, "are you an idiot! Do you want to lose your skin?!" My brother may not wear leather pants but he's always fully covered, and usually in boots.
I had a feeling that Will would show up. I wonder how he will react to giant mice, besides being jealous of their amazing builds.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 23 . 5/28
I'm the website was acting up for you. It happens. Hopefully the glitch can be fixed.

A call from your social climbing parent who can't understand a child is their own person and not an extension of your hopes and dreams. When will people understand that? But I'm glad Julia has a family and friends that love her for who she is.

Julia and Throttle's relationship is starting to get more and more "steamy", while still being sweet. Love it. _

OMG: the bet! Julia as a genderbent Spock! That is AWESOME! I can understand why she'd be humiliated...but she should be honored! Spock is one of the most beloved characters of the Star Trek series period (of course, this is coming from someone who is a Star Trek and Star Wars fan...so my opinion on it would probably be moot ;) ). And her off key singing...LOL. But the Bros are ones to talk; they can't exactly carry a tune either (doesn't stop them from singing though lol).

Ooo...old friend dropped in. I wonder if this means we're gonna get an awkward love triangle? lol

Yay for updates! *sits in front of screen, munching on popcorn, eagerly awaiting the next new chapter*
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 21 . 5/9
Yay! New chapter!

Eee! The cuteness! The fluff! So sweet!

I love the progression of Julia's and Throttle's relationship. Sweet, but not over the top as they're still feeling each other out. And I love that even though Charley and Vinnie are together, they're still playfully teasing each other (and playful violence). And I love seeing Ria and Modo together.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
miceaholic chapter 21 . 5/8
Picturing Ria and Modo together makes me laugh, I like them.
Julia is a strong person she just didn't KNOW she had the strength to get back on till Throttle showed her, awww mushy.
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 20 . 3/14
Sorry it took me so long to leave a review. But yay! I loved the development between Vinnie Charley! I knew it was only a matter of time. I just know Throttle and Modo are gonna tease those two relentlessly. Happy for them I'm sure, but it won't stop the teasing.

And the development between Modo and Ria is just adorable. I love how they just play off each other.

As for the bet...whatever the outcome, I'm sure it'll be great.
Is root beer basically beer in the story
Meagan chapter 20 . 3/10
Thanks for updating so quickly _ I loved seeing the focus on the other two relationships, I'm looking forward to more. Great Job!
miceaholic chapter 20 . 3/12
With everything that's happened Ria and Julia probably forgot all about the bet. I know I did, lol.
I'm not sure the rest of their group will be all that surprised about Charlie and Vincent. But I'm sure throttle and modo will tease a lot.
I loved it. I was wondering if you were going to bring up Harley during the Vinnie and Charlie scene. Love this story keep on writing. Are you going to write the 'second' season by the way?
Meagan chapter 19 . 3/8
Dear Delightfully Tacky,

Please Update Soon! I am absolutely loving this story and dying to know what happens next! Like will Throttle and Julia have to face more challenges, is there going to be conflict between Julia and Carbine and most importantly, will Julia and Throttle get married at some point? I think you are a brilliant writer and can't wait for more.
XxWolfLord95xX chapter 20 . 3/9
I love it. Please, update more soon.
nannulainen chapter 19 . 2/29
Awww man! Too short! Okay, it is not, but i need more! Awsome chapter again, keep it coming!