Reviews for When Lives Collide
Dinarawr chapter 14 . 4/5
GOSH THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD READ! I wanna know more and need more fluff3 *w*
Nayba chapter 14 . 4/2
Love where this is going. Please post again soon :)
SilverNeira chapter 14 . 3/4
I can't wait for more!
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 14 . 1/17
I didn't think it was boring at all. In fact, I think it was cute. I loved the Throttle/Julia fluff and that they're getting closer. And everyone teasing Modo about the little girl saying "I was rescued by a big gray mouse" was just adorable.
miceaholic chapter 14 . 1/16
Not a lot of action but I'm always happy to see an update. I did like the naked mole rat joke :D
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
I can't believe I haven't left a post. How silly of me.

Wow. I love your fanfic, and I'm really liking your OC Julia. Usually I'm cautious with fanfics where an OC and Throttle interact because sometimes Carbine gets shafted and/or her character is destroyed, but I really like the way you do it.

1. Carbine isn't made into an evil b**** to justify your OC and Throttle getting closer; just two people who realized their lives were going in different directions. Kudos-it is possible for two people to end their relationship without one being completely guilty and the other blameless. Sometimes as hard ppl try, things can't work out. Glad that's the route you took with the General.

2. The chemistry between Throttle and Julia is amazing. They play off each other so well.

3. Yay-VinniexCharley moments too! I'm a V/C fangirl, so you made my day.

4. Your latest chapter was just super sweet. Also reminds me of Catching Fire when Peeta and Katniss snuggled together after she had a nightmare (common for those w/PTSD). Glad Throttle was there to be there with her. As someone who's survived a genocide and has seen more than his share of atrocities, I'll bet Throttle and the bros have had more than their share of nightmares and flashbacks. I know he'd be there to help Julia out, just like vice versa.

Anyway, wonderful fic and I can't wait to read the next chapter. ::pause:: Any chance of someone for Modo? Our favorite gentle giant deserves a shot too. _
miceaholic chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
After a nightmare like that I wouldn't be able to sleep alone either. I'm now wondering if she'll wake up cuddling the hottest teddy bear in the universe. (Drools) :)''''
miceaholic chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Hmm, I wonder if there is such a thing as a normal fanfiction writer. Then again maybe slightly nuts is normal for FF writers lol.
Glad to see another chapter, I'm loving this story :)
SpringBorn chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
Short but good. I feel bad for Julia and thought it was funny with how Throttle reacted. Very cute. Looking forward to the next one!
NightLight chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
What? Am I blind or something? I was just searching for a good fiction randomly in other day and happened to run into this AMAZING FICTION! Read it from first to last and I'm just here to inform you that it definately is _not_ a crap! I really love Julia, your style to write (detailed descriptions about everything) and of course the humor! (I laughed out loud for a while with all the fryingpan jokes xD).
And plus! I'm a hugh fan of Vinnie x Charley, so the thing that you added that in to this is just a cherry on my sundae :)

so pretty please: update soon!
Miss. Ti chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Love the story so far. Maybe have Ria come in later and have Modo fall for her.
Ellmarr chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
More please
FreedomFighter13 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
The chapter is brilliant! :)
kittycatcharlie chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
His fur was bristled? Throttle turn fluffyyyyyy! I'm hyper, don't ask.
Melodig chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Yes finaly a new chapter just made my day please do not wait a year for the next chapter. My poor fan heart cant take it