Reviews for Let the Monster Rise
Redrider9194 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Incredible... A great showing of the darker, more famous side of Dracula, and that ending! Oh the goosebumps! Really well done :)
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ivan the impailer a good father. It's an original idea and it makes for great fanfictions like this one!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
;_;

Oh man, I teared up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Update! This needs to continue _
pepsicola56 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who made the connection between the two movies. Nathan and Dracula definitely have some of the same qualities
Fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love this! It's really scary, very different from most HT fanfics. Drac's background story is very tragic and I'd love to read more about his thoughts and feelings from a darker perspective. Please, please continue!
emily chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
After i read that my chest started to hurt!
Deathbringer88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is the most amazing thin ever I almost started crying.
trearoos chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aaaawww, it must have been so scary when it happened. :'(
AngelWolf1994 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
My God this is really sad. :-( Question if your going to a fanfiction...would their be an Dracula/OC?
MegsyJ98 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my gosh! This is wonderful! I have never read a oneshot so well put together and so in depth. This is truely great work! I can't wait to see more! Please keep making more! This talent should not be waisted!
melli95 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow! Great story. Without doubt. Did Drac's nightmare include the whole flashback of that fateful night he lost his wife to the mob?
DragonFlame88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. So well written and thought out... it's great!
I love it, very well done