Reviews for Not pretty, Beautiful
puasluoma chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
There's something missing.
The way Jen talks is too fake and not the fake fake but the fake wrongly written.

Everything is too quick and short
emily chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
good story next chapter please
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Hope you update soon. God, I don't see why Bella is friends with Jenn. She's such a bitch to her. She's so mean.

Anyway hope you update soon. It's really good so far.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Awww, he's such a sweetie! ;)
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I hate Jen . And something doesnt seem right with her story about how her and Edward were together . Poor Bella . But at least she gets to ridr home with Edward ( : . Please update soon !
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
:):)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I would continue to read your story if Bella had a backbone and wasn’t such a pathetic loser. How can she still be friends with Jen after knowing what she did to Edward? Staying friends with someone like that makes her just as bad. Jen treats her like shit and Bella’s all “OMG, Jen, how could you do that” but then does nothing! She just endures everything like the useless idiot she is. IMO, Bells is more annoying than Jen.
pmk kelly chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Loved it
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Yeah, definitely not liking Jen. Poor Edward, hopefully he'll learn fast that Bella is nothing like her. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Not liking Jen very much, don't think that will change. Can't wait to see how this plays out. ;)
FashanazticNerd97 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Jen is a hehe bitch . Bella is naive . Edward well Edward is vague but gorgeous . Cant wait to see how this all turns out . Update soon please .
Leibeezer chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Jen is a bitch, but I don't know how Edward could still be friends with her after what she did to him, I also don't see how Bella would still want to be friends with her after hearing all this. But I do hope she will put in a good word for Bella.
pmk kelly chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Looks good
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'm hoping that Jen is really a good friend of Bella's and will put in a good word to Edward for Bella. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great start. Jenn doesn't seem like a hood friend ans I dought she'd put in a good word for Bella, I mean jennwent out with a guy she knew Bella liked. Not cool