Reviews for The Greatest Irony
EmeralEmber chapter 63 . 11/2/2017
this is the most depressing thing I have ever read in my life and I loved it.
smolstan chapter 44 . 8/25/2016
This was reaaaaaally painful. Especially considering that he actually admitted that Rumplestiltskin was the closest thing to a father figure that he had, and then he knew that he was betrayed.
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 63 . 12/12/2014
This story has been an adventure! Wonderful spin to the Hatter's story! He's a favorite of mine and I really like what you did with it!
Jacki Thompson chapter 63 . 7/3/2014
This was a very interesting and well-thought out story! I know how much effort it takes to make sure all dialogue from the original content is correct, and you got it all! There were a couple of spelling errors and once in a while I would see you had capitalized both letters in words like IT and HE. But overall, I was very impressed and have already read through it twice.
dragonzrule13 chapter 63 . 5/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I was well-written and stayed with what is currently canon plus went more in-depth into Jefferson's character. Great job. Out of curiosity, do you plan on a sequel?
Poloz chapter 63 . 5/3/2014
Well, Ive just finished reading your story and I can say it's absolutely adorable! I love how you included characters from the series. It lookes so natural that I just can't imagine Jefferson's story being different.
Would you be so kind as to allow me to translate it into Russian? I want others, who don't speak English, to enjoy reading it. Of course, you'll be credited as an author.
AlyssaRuin chapter 63 . 4/12/2014
Absolutely incredibly perfect! Thank you so much for writing this! I loved every moment. :'D
Maddprincess chapter 63 . 10/29/2013
Wonderful story. Very well written and plotted out.
zenobia2 chapter 48 . 10/3/2013
I don't think rumple is going after them, he is in a certain way loyal.
Anarra chapter 63 . 8/9/2013
oh come on i want more! I want to see where Jefferson was for the rest of season 2 how he dealt with Grace's other parents. oh pleae have a sequel!
OQFicWriter chapter 63 . 8/7/2013
Wonderful story! It's great re-watching the episodes after reading this take on Jefferson.
Willofthewisp chapter 63 . 8/5/2013
What a rewarding ending! This was such a journey. I feel like I know Jefferson so well. You did a tremendously good job.
Mira Black-Snape chapter 63 . 8/4/2013
Awe
Wandering Browncoat chapter 63 . 8/4/2013
Awwww... The perfect place to end such an incredible story... Jefferson and Grace reunited after so long... Hearing what Jefferson thought makes it so much better.
Willofthewisp chapter 62 . 8/2/2013
"No, he couldn't let that happen. He had to find her. He had to talk to her and beg her forgiveness for the many times he failed her. He had to teach her how to live with all the voices in her head."-Such a tragic beauty to this passage here. His angst didn't really jump out at me in Season 2. I understood his worries, but I just could never really get why he bought into this idea that he abandoned her. With your story, it makes so much sense and it's hard to imagine him feeling any other way.

"The thing seemed to lift Jefferson's car and before he knew his car overturned and skidded. His seatbelt snapped and he fell towards the roof."-I forgot how creepy that wraith was!

"Oh, it was nitwit Nolan. He had watched him all year and he could tell this man…whoever he was NOT that bright."-Well, he DID just come to your rescue, Jefferson, so cut him some slack. But yeah, you're not the only one who wondered about him after seeing the delightfully bumbling idiot the curse reduced Charming to. I can't wait to read Jefferson's thoughts about their exchange about the portal.

"That was the only open portal he could….feel. He didn't know how to explain it. It was very faint but somehow he could sense that's where they were. He might've been able to tell them more if they hadn't ran over his hat and then jumped up and down on it."-Now this is a very interesting idea. I always wanted to know more about how exactly the hat worked and what all Jefferson knew about traveling from world to world. I like that he can just sense that someone went from Storybrooke to the Enchanted Forest and that the condition of the hat interferes with that.

I can't wait until he has his talk with Henry and summons the courage to see Grace.