Reviews for Of Little Things and Grizzly Bears
That was cute and sweet.. :3
Dreamer Boy chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cute story. Very creative and original - and funny too! XD
Jiemme chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It was high-time I read another Roxas/Naminé fic! I love those two. Haha!

I almost drowned in fluff, mind you. FLUFF. This is too adorable for words. The way they admire each other and laugh together...

And I liked the little touch of the grizzly bear stomach. XD I hope it enjoyed a good number of cake slices!
Pomporin300 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
wow, it reminds me a little with one direction's song "little things"
so beautiful!
Sapphire Intensity chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aww.. how fluffy :3
Taliax chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
D'aww, this was so fluffy and cute. :D Roxas/Namine isn't one of my favorite pairings, but it's adorable in AUs, especially the way you wrote this.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh the cutest fluffy feels that this gave me was just too great! RokuNami ish too cute. :3
Sepha Fanfics chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
How sweet! Like sugar! And cookies and brownies and... Sugar!
musicbox chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aw, it's so super-duper adorable! I really like the description, not to much, but not to little. This is your first RokuNami? *gasp* :D
Le Neko-neko chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Perfectly perfect! Just the right amount of RokuNami fluff to get me started for a new day! :DD
HawkRider chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SO CUTE!

Sorry, I'm slightly hyper at the moment. This was a great piece of work! I really enjoyed it! Well done for your first RokuNami!
Celeron96 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I imagine someone like Sora standing outside of the room and hearing the "bear" growl.
"holy crap was that a bear?"
*summons keyblade* "i don't know where you are but i'll find you!"
Sora storms into the woods and was never seen again.
That story is great!
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
That was amazing really good work kupo I love it. It was so amazing and I liked the part where his stomach stared growling XD

Dreamer