Reviews for Reactions
Kyle Chaulklin chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Merrill and Hawke... Best couple in my opinion.
dark nightmere chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I think that while Hawke tries to sort out the sitution with the Queniri and the Arisock the nobles will begin to plot way's to remove him because he cannot have a dalise wife it would be unfit for him. I think that Hawke should help Isabula to retrive her relic nearing the end of act 2 and have enough friendship with her to make her come back and help him agenist the Queniri. I think that the Arisock should have enough respect for Hawke to challenge him to a daul which will end with his death forcing the Queniri out of Kirkwell. I think that when Hawke finely trackes down the murderer and save's his mother from his magic Marrill will comfort him saying that she is with the maker or her gods now. I think that Marrill should be scaned by the Nobelity until she helps Hawke to fight off the Queniri with this they will accept her as his lover. I think that Marrdith should begin to push harder agenist the mages to try and force them to submit to the becomeing trangril an act that will turn Hawke agenist her and make him side with the first enchanter and his sister daring the final confrontion. I think that Hawke should begin to see Marrdith as a tyrrant willing to go to any leangth to get rid of magic and she most be stopped before she unleashes chaos and kills everyone. I think that when Anders destroys the Chantry it should invork war as Marridith invorks the right of anorlment to destroy all mages but Hawke will stand by the mages to stop her. I think that Hawke should fight his way through the templers to reach the Gallows and stop Marridith before she unleashes more chaos. I think that the first enchanter Orsiries should try to make her revork the right of anorlment but fail forced with no other choice he should turn to blood magic to stop the templers forcing the champion to kill him before confronting Marridith.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Hope it's not over :C
xBornPredatorx chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I loved it. Can't wait for more and I think you nailed the characters!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I love this story. Leandra's reaction is perfect and you got Merrill's character and voice just right. Plus its actually good humor. I would love to see some of the party members. Isabella and Varric have some funny dialogue in the game, but their initial reaction would be neat.
FellowNrd chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Oh this is just plain fun. I certainly hope for more
swartzvald chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Quite good, you've got Merril's dialoge pretty much down pat. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Very nice! Keep it up!
reality deviant chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
very funny
good luck on finals- i got them too so i know this headache
DarkDevon13 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Here's an idea if you're up to it: When Feynriel is with the Dalish, he overhears some people talking about Merrill, he then blabs about seeing her and Hawke, this goes to the Keeper, who just says that Merrill can do what she wants, even if it's romancing a human
SilentPony chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Cute. But I would like to see more drawn out chapters. Like more dialogue and character interactions. And is Bethany dead, a warden or in the circle? If shes in the circle, then next is her and merrill playing chess at a cafe and talking about Garrett.
If bethnay isnt available, then...aveline rescues merrill from a pack of bitchy, violent noble women and they take a walk through lowtown to get merrills stuff to move in.
DarkDanny chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I don't really have the time to read often, but this has caught my interest. Hope to see more out of you.
The Phoenix King chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Excellent work on the story so far, I'm really enjoying this. The characterizations are great (Dulci's smug, condescending attitude towards the Hawkes is so self-righteously slimy, it fits her), and the fluff between Hawke and Merrill is really nice. Looking forward to the next installment!
andrea chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
haha! its sooooooooo CUTE! hihihi i love merrill! and i love your story! Thanks! :)
l7986 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Oh very nice. Love how the noble woman did her duty to Leandra and promptly decided to inform everyone of Hawke and Merril, lol.