Reviews for The Shadorian Shackles
Psycho Tangerine chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Very nice story about Andros and Zhane's friendship.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Ah, so that's why Andros was doing a dead man's float. I guess there's a reason Rangers shouldn't keep important stuff like that from each other. This is really interesting so far.
D chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
love it!

ive got a big smile on my face!
youngblood chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
very intriguing, it never stops amusing me, how such a name of strength -shadorian- has been turned into a name of fantasy and fiction... never the less, the core truths of their nature still exists in such fictional stories. I hope you keep writing, the truth of that name needs to be buried in such fiction.
Gabriel of Dreams-Yume Chan chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
that was so awesome i was really happy to read it! great work!
Summing up the Stars chapter 16 . 10/23/2004
_ That was great! I love the epilogue!
bunny angel chapter 16 . 2/10/2004
this is my favorite andros/zhane friendship fic [currently anyway -]
Zadrak chapter 16 . 2/6/2004
oh i just read this!
m very very good! bit of an all out exhilerating experience!
great stuff! i definitly think shorter chapters help the reader too, i know i prefer them!
keep up the good work, i'l be sure to monitor ur future work!
xZx
Capt.Cow chapter 16 . 9/20/2003
I love the epilogue! I'm still recovering from laughing to hard. I hope you write more soon!
SerenityHatshepsut chapter 16 . 7/2/2003
You did a great job on this story. I couldn't wait to finish it. You paced the story well and settled things at the end between Andros and Zhane. Hope you write plenty more.
Hazydestiny chapter 16 . 6/28/2003
This can't be the end! More, I want more! Seriously though, awesome. Andros and Zhane so rock, I can't wait to see what adventures you put them through next. I love it!
AngelMouse5 chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
What an excellent way to finsih this story! Yes, I know, you've finally done it! Well done.

You've tied up the loose ends nicely, and plus the fact they have had a good heart to heart is great.

Well done mate
Manders chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
This is all I have to say and the only way to express it is to say what I am doing at the moment with much difficuly.

I'm...

LMAO!
Lady Viviana chapter 16 . 6/26/2003
OMG! NO! ITS OVER! I love this story so so much. Damn this cruel world. I hope you do a sequel! This is the best fic i ever read. Its my favorite. *sits down and takes a deep breath* OK...i just need to calm down and face reality...its over...*cries a river*

Vivi
Kylia chapter 14 . 5/2/2003
Please update already. I think I've waited long enough. This is a great story and I really want to know what happens next. I've read this lke 10 times. By the way, Andros is my favourite character, so make Zhane seem really guity.