Reviews for Chrono Avengers: Lucca Pendragon: update
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I'd like to see a story that shows what happens when Chrono wins the Golem boss fights as you can do that if you over level yourself but the game doesn't show any changes which in reality there would be significant changes.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I hope Lucca finds her Dilithrium Crystals before The Borg finds her! :) "We are The Borg" "We will add your technological and Biological weapons to our own and you will become one of us" "Resistance is Futile"

Lucca: _O_ ...CRAP! *Raises shields around Chronopolis wherever the heck that is and The Borg begins to suck the juice dry*

Warning Shield level 70%

10 minutes later: Warning shield level 50 percent! *Lucca locks and loads*
Kyle chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I am replaying Chrono Trigger on my SNES because I lost my save file earlier after accidentley moving the machine which now I and am at Magus Castle without dying yet though I came real close in the Reptile Lair when fighting Nizbel.

Is there anyway to go thru Magus's Castle without having Frog in you're party? Just curious that's all.

Also
I notice if by accident you move the SNES while the game is on the machine glitches out and you may lose you're save data but on the GameCube or newer consoles it's not as sensitive?
Legendary Biologist chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
As promised, I'm going to review per chapter (though the next one will be delayed because of RL)!

Your description is excellent! The battle between Cyrus and Nizbel is well-described. Also, I can almost 'see' the environment, soldiers (robots), and monsters. This is a wonderful job! :D

Also, I like the fact that there's something like 'reviving Crono' when talking about Cyrus' replacement with a clone. This is a very creative idea for sure!

At some places, it is difficult for me to follow because the plot is a bit vague (or maybe my ESL problem). Maybe if you can add more hints of the real plot (in the story) so that it can be easier to be read?

There are typos around (mostly in commas, periods, and capitalization) that can be quite jarring but you can pick them up with a reread. About the dialogues, it usually ends with comma when it is like this:
"If I was Azala, I'd probably be in the basement(,)" Lucca said.
However, in actions other than speaking, using periods is correct, such as:
"Let's go." He nodded and followed her.

I just think that Lucca is too formal. Maybe you can make her more cheerful just like in the canon to strengthen her characterization?

All in all, the premise is interesting. With some editings, you can strengthen the overall story! :)