Reviews for Cowboys & Kisses
Chaos Adame chapter 16 . 1/5/2005
Poopie Stress, poopie! And I thought I was weird! I adored the whole thing, every single bit.
Chaos Adame chapter 15 . 1/5/2005
Hallelujah YES Epilogue. Huzzah for Epilogues! I love this!
Chaos Adame chapter 14 . 1/5/2005
I hate being suspended.

Fantastic chapter
Chaos Adame chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO SAVE HIM! *runs around screaming with excitement*
Chaos Adame chapter 12 . 1/5/2005
Spooky, but none the less it's good
Chaos Adame chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
Remember at the very beginning when I said I was an idiot? I’ve just proven myself. I just realized how it looks. If you think I’m reviewing to score brownie points, you’re wrong. I don’t like reviewing just once then just leaving it hanging. I try to follow it through. I think of reviews kinda like a commitment. So yeah I’m sorry.

Review- I'm scared...in a good way
Chaos Adame chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
Holy freaking f* it gets scarier and scarier! I’ve got goosebumps…
Chaos Adame chapter 9 . 1/5/2005
This is why I’m glad it’s a finished fic, I don’t have to wait weeks and weeks. Plus I’m on edge.
Chaos Adame chapter 8 . 1/5/2005
I liked Morris in the begging, he was rather funny. Now I don’t like him so much, just pity him. Anyways things are staring to get very interesting.
Chaos Adame chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
The title was rather misleading and that I like
Chaos Adame chapter 6 . 1/5/2005
Urgh it’s doing it again! *kicks computer*

5- Pooh the site is no longer working.

Aww, how’s Davey going to get anywhere if Secrets keeps freezing? *David stands looking forlorn*

Referring to your chapter “uh-oh”

6- Yep I kinda suspected but still loved and it was definitely “seven kinds o’ creepy”. I swear it’s the stress (no pun intended) that makes her act all crazy.
Chaos Adame chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Is that a threat? *puts dukes (sp?) up* jk. lol As usual great job
Chaos Adame chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
I don’t know why but it’s not allowing me to review chap 2 So I’m including review for 2 and 3 here

2- Early EARLY morning is my favorite time to write. Even though I sometimes get red eyes and then people kid me about doing drugs. Hardy har har.

This is certainly interesting. I’ve never seen anything like it and that just makes me want to read more, which I’m going to do.

3- O.o It’s rather freaky and I love it. Especially the way you transition between the present and past.
Chaos Adame chapter 2 . 1/5/2005

Chaos Adame chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Because I am a complete and utter idiot I didn’t put a review for Demons in My Dreams.

Demons in My Dreams- This chapter is so good. I’m looking forward to reading more. I especially like Rafe, sorta reminded me of Spot. Dice is cool too though. Can’t wait for more!

Cowboys and Kisses- I’ll admit it was confusing at first but I got and that’s what counts. I find the idea especially original. Plus the narrating flows and really draws me in. Truthfully, I’m glad it’s a finished fic cause now I don’t have to wait in anticipation.