Reviews for Bringing Up Babies
OMG, these are so cute! Thanks for writing this series; I was so sad when I finished reading "Baby Avengers", so I was thrilled to see that you wrote this! #adorable
C chapter 7 . 5/10
I have really enjoyed this story as well as 'Baby Avengers'. Your writing is excellent and the story is creative. I hope to read more chapters in the future and I thank you for sharing your work.

P.S. I don't know if you plan on writing any future chapters, but have you considered mentioning Steve's asthma in the story?
Renne Michaels chapter 7 . 3/22
They were all very cute. I think the Tony trying to get Jarvis to listen only to him was one of the cuter bits.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
These are cool! Tasha and Clint are such good "parents"! It was a bit sad though, in Loki's chapter…he's always been my favorite. Keep updating!
Nargles on Asgard chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
i really love these. i think that you should just keep writing this foreve. y'now like one a month. could you do thor next? can you make him seem deep and not to dumb, i dont like it when people do that. (you dont though) could they go to a theme park? (p.s the reveiws by the name ashira are mine, i just forgot to login xx) i love this 333
ashira
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
aw 3
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
that was so bitter sweet i love your writing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Told you i would be stalking (don't worry im not actually stalking you :L) love it when i saw there were some one-shots SQUEEE

Oh I also forgot to say that you have a bad ass name :)
Fox chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
You should do Steve next! Maybe one where he remembers growing up with Bucky and that Bucky is his best friend and he starts looking for him or something.
TiffOdair chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I just started this story and i absolutely love it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Ok update soon
discordchick chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This was so different and very cute :)
discordchick chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Loki seal? Adorable! :D
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Adorable! :D date night and loki cuddles. Just wish we could have gotten a peek at the inevitable end of this night ;)